Let's Go Mets!

Murphy has now homered in the last seven games against Kershaw, Greinke and Arrieta among others.

I just got done watching the game with my future father-in-law. It was amazing to experience how enthusiastic he is.

The Mets have really set themseleves up for a good show in Chicago. As of right now if they don't win the next 2 at least they'll play at home again.

I am fan of that other NY Team that resides in the Bronx. However, I find myself rooting for the amazing's. It's a very tough year for Met fans, so I am glad they are doing well. Lets win to more in Chicago and then beat up on either Toronto or the Royals, neither a Yankee fan favorite.

I am fan of that other NY Team that resides in the Bronx. However, I find myself rooting for the amazing's. It's a very tough year for Met fans, so I am glad they are doing well. Lets win to more in Chicago and then beat up on either Toronto or the Royals, neither a Yankee fan favorite.

I must say I've been pleasantly surprised at the home town support the Mets are getting even from the most die hard Yankees fans. I have heard the opposite is happening in Chicago where the most die hard White Sox fans are turning their backs on their city and rooting for the Mets.

My grandma and aunt are Yankees fans; my grandma is rooting for the Mets, but my aunt is not. She's not happy that the Mets are still in it while the Yankees aren't. :P

My sister and I are, in the other hand, very happy.

I'm superstitious - I won't get carried away because anything can happen. But the Cubs are too good to lay down and die. I keep remembering how the Mets were down 0-2 in the 1986 World series, and look how that turned out. And the Red Sox were down 0-3 in 2004, and then they never lost another game that postseason.

And as Yogi once said, "It ain't over til it's over." I'll feel better if they win tonight, but I won't be surprised if they lose tonight either.

I'm putting in a 6 mile run tonight. Got to make sure my phone has enough battery so I can listen to the game on ESPN radio while I run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter