Let me see your Disney Rooms!

I know it's been over a year since this picture was posted, but I am in LOVE with that sleeping beauty book. I know it's a damn long shot, but where can I get one!?!?!

Gee, that really is an old pic...my duck room looks entirely different now!

It was a gift, but it came from DisneyShopping.com. They also had a Cinderella one (and another one, but I don't think it was Snow White, might have been though). It's not really a whole book, just the first page of the story and a hidden storage compartment.

I Love Love Love all these rooms-and the painted murals especially. Now I want a mickey bathroom too.

IMG_0117.jpg

Here's my daughter's princess collection in the corner of our basement.

IMG_0133.jpg

The throne goes in the castle and she has a vanity in there too, but it's Dora. I got her the princess autograph book in the NYC store.
IMG_0121.jpg

She's got A LOT of princess gowns. Snow White is her favorite.
IMG_0124.jpg

She also has the princess barbies, but they're mostly naked now:rotfl2:
IMG_0122.jpg

The rooms look great.

I was wondering where the people who had Disney bathrooms got all there Disney stuff. The DW and I want to give our extra bathroom a Disney theme and are having trouble finding mickey stuff to put in there.

Guess it's time for me to update my pics since this thread is making the rounds again!

Bathroom pics: (most of this stuff came from WDW, the shower curtain and rugs came from Disney Shopping, the soaps from Basin)

000_0153.jpg

000_0151.jpg

000_0152.jpg

my bedroom pics (I hate how things are arranged, I just can't afford a better one because of my upcoming WDW trip!)

000_0170.jpg

000_0165.jpg

000_0166.jpg

000_0137.jpg

000_0168.jpg

000_0169.jpg

and finally LR pics (I'm just starting to branch out in here):

000_0174.jpg

000_0175.jpg

and of course you can't forget the fridge magnets!

000_0163.jpg

I also have a bit of junk scattered here and there....IT'S A SICKNESS I TELL YOU! COMPLETE MADNESS!

Well...since I'm sitting here working on door magnets for our September trip, I just CAN'T BELIEVE you don't have any homemade magnets on that fridge! :goodvibes

You need to check out some of the creative threads!! :thumbsup2

Well...since I'm sitting here working on door magnets for our September trip, I just CAN'T BELIEVE you don't have any homemade magnets on that fridge! :goodvibes

You need to check out some of the creative threads!! :thumbsup2

Unfortunately, I have NEVER been crafty (except for cross stitch and anyone can do that).

OK I love this thread. It makes me feel not so bad about my collection. hehe

KEEBLES: THAT WAS CRAZY.
Holy Impressive Collection of Disneyana! rock on with your OCD :thumbsup2

My ultimate goal is to have more than that one Mickey room that's on here somewhere...I just wish I could keep it contained in one room!

But thank you!

Guess I also should edit to add I mean Donald Duck stuff....the Mickey, Villains, Princess and Stitch stuff are just side projects

Hi, for whoever asked, my dd's pins are just on a corkboard, that i covered in a disney fabric - and actually, she outgrew that board, so i did a large one, (i will post pics later!) and now we use that smaller one for her monorail co-pilot licenses!

I also have a Disney Cruise themed kitchen that i can post pics of later, and i am working on a Disney bathroom as well..

Keebles - WOW, now that is impressive.
I just adore that tapestry of the Cinderella mosaic!

I'm guessing you all have been to the new gift shop photo threads that have popped up recently? If not there is one on the theme parks community board and one on the Resort photos board. I've already spied a few things to target for my next trip.

Carry on with your Disneyana addictions! ~ducky

The rooms look great.

I was wondering where the people who had Disney bathrooms got all there Disney stuff. The DW and I want to give our extra bathroom a Disney theme and are having trouble finding mickey stuff to put in there.

We got ours from the Disney Home Store at DTD which has since closed. I have also seen different items in the past on DisneyShopping.com, but haven't seen anything lately.

I just looked and there is a new M. Mouse bathroom line added to the website. :wizard:

Definantly some beautiful rooms. Here is my Princesses princess nursery.

DSC02346.jpg

DSC02342copy.jpg

DSC02341copy.jpg

DSC02326.jpg

We are always adding to it, she actually has a princess toddler bed now.
DSC04351.jpg

I have also started the guest bath, but I only have a few things done, not enough to take pics of, but I got the idea off of someone else on the Dis boards, I took the Mickey Head paint samples at Home depot and framed individual ones and hung 6 together. It looks really neat.

Keebles - WOW, now that is impressive.
I just adore that tapestry of the Cinderella mosaic!

Thanks! It was a X-mas present from my Sister...she somehow managed to buy it at WDW without me seeing it!

I'm guessing you all have been to the new gift shop photo threads that have popped up recently? If not there is one on the theme parks community board and one on the Resort photos board. I've already spied a few things to target for my next trip.

Carry on with your Disneyana addictions! ~ducky

OMG! I'm gonna have to find that thread! I've got a preliminary list now...but it IS subject to change!

I can't find those threads... can someone link us??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter