Let’s see your tree!

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
Love to see people’s homes decorated for the holidays. If you have your Christmas tree up, love to see it!

Here is ours. Kept the tree small and simple this year. Just a few ornaments with red beaded garland (hard to see in picture.) Still need to take down my clock and hang a large wreath over the fireplace and decorate the rest of the house but this is a start.

Attachments

• IMG_4028.jpeg
    IMG_4028.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_4029.jpeg
    IMG_4029.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 132
Which tree do you wanna see?

Trees owned: no one really knows but probably about 40
Trees up and decorated: 12.5 (the 12 foot tree is not done yet)
2023 goal: between 25-30

But, before you judge, the news said this morning that the white house has 93 trees and I am only going to have a third of that so I'm not crazy.

Here's ours....it's our first artificial tree, purchased back in late 2019 from Balsam Hill. It's the Fraser fir, 6.5 ft tall narrow with clear and colored lights. It's the right size to suit our older/smaller home. I love having the clear lights on during the day and the colored ones at night when we watch TV. And of course, sits next to our fake fireplace, which we also love.

Attachments

• tempImageojLX7y.png
    tempImageojLX7y.png
    445.6 KB · Views: 102

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter