Laura and Adam's PJ:May 16th, 2009 UPDATE 3/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
laura

THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!

it looks like SO much fun!!!
i bet you 2 Love it!!!
Now i have to get tickets & go see it with DD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you have a chicago show coming up???

Yes. I'm serious. We are in Chicago right now! Last night, because it was one of our nights off, a bunch of us went to go and see Wicked. I have already seen it before, but I went because Adam was going, and because there were a lot more people with us.

First of all Congratulations on your engagement. Can't wait to hear more about the wedding as plans progress.

Secondly, I LOVE *Disney on Ice*. My family and I (DH and DS, 15) to every *DOI* that has come to Atlanta since 1994, except HSM. I cannot WAIT for the next one to come through. I want to see the *Disneyland Adventures* show. Unfortunately, that show is only overseas right now. Oh well, something to look forward to I guess.

How much fun y'all must have. I love ice skating, I'm just not that good at it.:)

Yes. I'm serious. We are in Chicago right now! Last night, because it was one of our nights off, a bunch of us went to go and see Wicked. I have already seen it before, but I went because Adam was going, and because there were a lot more people with us.

im am gonna see if i can work the saturday show in!!
should i do 3:30or 7...& where do you recommend seating??

Your photos are great!! It's a shame you don't have a humuhumu number in the show. They didn't include it in the Sing It game either, and that bugs me. It's a hilarious number!

wow! Looks like you guys have a blast!!

im am gonna see if i can work the saturday show in!!
should i do 3:30or 7...& where do you recommend seating??
It doesn't matter which show you go to on Saturday if you come. It's the same show. The 1st Act is High School Musical, and then the 2nd Act is High School Musical 2. If you want to come and see the show, I would suggest that you come to whichever one will fit into your schedule. I guess that's kind of obvius though. haha

Anyway

As far as where to sit.... The way the ice is set up (and with the stuff in the show) in the Arena, there really is no such thing as a bad seat. I would, however, suggest that you and your daughter (and whoever else is going to see the show with you) sit somewhere in the lower sections if you like watching Ice shows and like High School Musical. The actions are so big, that it's really hard to miss something in the show. It is a 2 story set with a lift, and that is exciting to use. And there is actually a huge black curtain (that you can see in some of my pictures) that covers some of the seats (because we store our props and other things behind the curtain), so not all of the seats in the place are for sale.

If there is anything else that you would like to know about the show or the tour, I'd be happy to answer them for you. Just let me know. :)

Your photos are great!! It's a shame you don't have a humuhumu number in the show. They didn't include it in the Sing It game either, and that bugs me. It's a hilarious number!

It is sad. I would absolutely love doing a Humuhumu number, because one of my roles (as I'm sure you saw in the picture) is a Sharpette, which means that I would most likely be in it if there was one.

I thought you might also like to see a video that Adam found on youtube of him doing a backflip that was taken by someone who came to see the show, since the 2 pictures only give you a little bit of an idea. Sorry the video is so grainy. It's just really up close.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OhX1qrR3ruI

And as far as wedding planning goes, I'm probably not going to update for a week or so, since it's still really early in the process. I will post ideas though as to what I'm thinking so that you can see inside my crazy little head. haha

During our downtime, I have been looking online for a second dress to dance in during some of the reception that looks like this
n629211927_761387_5694.jpg

which is the dress that Gabriella wears during "Everyday". Now that I haven't been able to find it, I have started thinking about the red dress that she wears in "We're All In This Together", but I think that the other dress would be more appropriate.

that would be cute if you could find the white dress...but the red one was awesome too
did they ever note who designed them in the movies??

Yes, but I just looked, and wasn't able to find a buisness website for him or anything. I'll try to look for the designer for our tour, but I don't know what will happen with that.

n629211927_895431_8384.jpg

And that's the picture of the red Ice TOur dress

if i find anything I will let you know!!!!

IM COMING TO THE SHOW SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i get to see you 2 perform!!!!!!

and im right down by the ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

that would be cute if you could find the white dress...but the red one was awesome too
did they ever note who designed them in the movies??

Most of the dresses the girls wear in the HSM movies are Jessica McClintock- EXCEPT (of course) Gabriella's red dress from the HSM1 finale and her white dress from the HSM2 finale! Murphy's law! Her red dress was a replica the costumer on the set made of a vintage dress VAH already had in white. I've never been able to track down who made the HSM2 white dress though :( (It's embarrassing how much HSM trivia I know, sometimes... )Although I am betting you could find something similar and add a blue sash. Good luck!!

if i find anything I will let you know!!!!

IM COMING TO THE SHOW SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i get to see you 2 perform!!!!!!

and im right down by the ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

great. have you told your daughter that you're going to see it yet? which show are you seeing?

7pm saturday night
& yes ...her & her BFF are SOOOO excited!!!!!

we are right by the ice, but on the side!!!!!

they LOVE HSM...the dresses in HSM for twin day at school a couple weeks ago!!!

Most of the dresses the girls wear in the HSM movies are Jessica McClintock- EXCEPT (of course) Gabriella's red dress from the HSM1 finale and her white dress from the HSM2 finale! Murphy's law! Her red dress was a replica the costumer on the set made of a vintage dress VAH already had in white. I've never been able to track down who made the HSM2 white dress though :( (It's embarrassing how much HSM trivia I know, sometimes... )Although I am betting you could find something similar and add a blue sash. Good luck!!

your the QUEEN miss morgan...its to bad...i bet if they re-created that dress it would sell out!!!!
but your right, i bet laura could find a dress VERY similar

The pics look awesome! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun touring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter