Late toppolinos breakfast

samantha3590

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done a later breakfast restaurant at Toppolinos? We have a 12:05 reservation. Were you rushed? Still a good experience? Thanks!

I had a later reservation. No rush. Lots of characters. The room was still pretty full. There is a pretty big lag between breakfast and dinner service. You will be fine.

We had a later reservation and were not rushed. It was the best service we had all trip and we went there on our departure day. Awesome ending to the trip.

It's a great experience--we either take one of the first meals or the last meals of the breakfast service. I'm a brunch person and love the late reservations. Quieter, no rush, characters are a hoot and got to spend plenty of time with them. Enjoy it!

Yeah, we went to EPCOT early morning then jumped on thr skyliner for a noon reservation. It was great, less people because ince people left, nobody else was being seated. They kept asking too if all the characters have been around which really showed they cared. Food was amazing and service not rushed.

We did 11:30 and it was amazing. Best meal we had all week. Wish I had booked it twice. It wasn't rushed or anything. All the food is made to order and it actually took awhile to come out, but it was so good and fresh and hot. We saw the characters twice. We left at 1:20.

We had one around 11:20am recently, and we didn't feel rushed at all like the others have said. Besides being able to see the characters twice, the character attendant was kind enough to check with each table if we had a chance to meet each character. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter