LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Thank you for everything :worship:, but I clicked on the link it took me to the site and wanted me to put in the full log on, a username and a password. I couldn't access the material at all. :(

:goodvibes: Thank you so much Lady B! It is perfect! When we have her birthday I'll be sure to send you some pictures.

These are so good! I'm emailing you tomorrow to request some. I'm having a hard time finding this thread again as I am never on discussion boards, Any suggestions on how to find you and the response to this thread?

My sister and I will be traveling with our LARGE families to Disney in 3 weeks? Could you do some designs for us? If it's too much and/or you don't have time I completely understand.
We would all like to have a traditional mickey and Minnie head for each.
Mickey heads for the guys-
Tom
Rick
Graham
Cannon
Ethan
Charlie
Sam
Noah
Minnie heads for the girls-
Paula
Robyn
Kennedy
Maddy
Whitney
Tess

Would also like to have
Mickey head with Darth Vader/Tom
Mickey head with mickey with light saber/Charlie
Mickey head with star wars chip n' dale storm trooper/Sam
Mickey head with star wars chip n' dale storm trooper/Noah
mickey head with star wars Minnie princess leia/Robyn
Mickey head with star wars Minnie with the other female character/Whitney

Mickey head with Tinkerbell/Tess
Mickey head with Cinderella/Maddy
Mickey head with Snow white/Kennedy

Can you do a:
Dallas Cowboy Mickey head with the names:
Rick
Graham
Ethan

Can you do a minecraft mickey head with the name
Cannon

Can you do a mickey head with Malificent with the name
Paula

And finally- do you have anything that is a gender neutral animal print? Something that I could do for everyone? We want to do something for animal kingdom day? It doesn't have to have specific names because that is asking a lot of you.

Thank you , thank you, thank you! But please do let me know if you can't do it. I will completely understand.

BTW- Sam and Noah are two years old. They will have a size 2T shirt. I don't know if that means you have to make it smaller or if I can do that before I print. Charlie is a size 6 shirt.

Hi Lady B, Love your Disigns can you please do these for me when you have a chance.

LadyBCruiseMHPirate6Mom_zpsc47b62ab.png "Dadoo"instead of Mom

LadyBCruiseMHPirate7BigBro_zpsba27074e.png "Pa" instead of big bro

MickeyHeadSafariHatZebraBowSis_zpsece6c7d9.png "Dadoo"instead of sis

MickeyHeadSafariHatZebraLilBro_zps91929c20.png "Pa" instead of lil bro

October 2014

Thanks
Angie

Hello! May I please request the following, with the same style/fonts/colors as your samples?

LadyBCruiseThanksgiving2
Disney Magic
Cox Family

LadyBCruiseThanksgiving1
The Cox Family Thanksgiving Cruise
Disney Magic - 2014

LadyBCruiseThanksgiving4
Aidan

LadyBCruiseThanksgiving4
Kyra

No rush re need by date.

Thank you in advance!
Karon

Hi there-- thanks for all of your time and hard work!!!!

I'd like to make 2 requests please---

Street Sign
Pooh Bear and Tigger
Ainsley
Disney Wonder logo at top
need before November 1

Street Sign
Frozen Characters
LOGAR
Disney Magic logo at top
need before Nov 1

Thanks so much!!!!

Hi there!

Due to this being our daughter's senior year and a huge graduation party this past weekend, I'm just now sitting down to finalize things and thought I'd take an hour to find some special blank magnets to print. I didn't want to bother anyone with personalization at this late date (we leave on May 29th). I know you don't offer blanks and I completely understand that, so I'm putting in a request with the understanding that you may be way to busy for a short notice DISign and I can live with that. But on the off chance that you are able to do it, I would be so pleased if we could have the following:

/LadyBAlaskaCruise6 exactly as it is except The Daniels Family (same year 2014)

LadyBAlaskaCruise12 again exactly as is except just the name Daniels

Thank you so much in advance either way.

Excited2go:
Here are your items:
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...eted Orders/May 2014/Excited2go?sort=9&page=1
password is Poohbear

I do not post blanks so I did not do the Animal print mickey head but if you would like it personalized please take a look at my safari mickey heads and let me know:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...y Heads/Safari and Animal Print?sort=9&page=1
password is DISneySmiles

All the designs are meant to be printed 8.5x11.
If you would like the children's designs a different size please let me know the exact dimensions for each or you can re-size them yourself in word.

Hi, I love your designs and had a few requests I was hoping you could help with:

* California Grill dinner invite. File: LadyBLetter4

For Derek, Saturday September 27th, 2014 at 7:35 pm
As is but can you add the wording "big kid dinner" at California Grill. (Everything else the same-note about fireworks etc)

*Disney Jr Play & Dine Breakfast invite File: LadyBLetter16 (as is)
For Derek on Sunday September 28, 2014 at 8am

Could you create (don't see a similar file)
*Invite letter for dinner at Teppan Edo at 6pm on Monday September 29, 2014 at 6pm
*Invite letter for lunch at Sci Fi on Thursday October 2, 2014 at 11am

All above are for Derek. Trip is in September so plenty of time. Thanks for your help!!

Lady B, I picked up my DISigns! I so appreciate your last minute willingness to make this cruise extra special. You are great!

Hi Lady B I was looking through your items and was admiring your amazing Disigns! I know it is short notice but I was wondering if you could make an invite for our upcoming trip. I would need it by June 10th. I would like the invite to the Hollywood and Vine Breakfast w Disney Jr Friends. I would need 2 one for Gabriel and Madelyn and one for Lily and Parker for June 16th at 8:15 am.

thank you so much!

Hi Lady B,
Thanks SO much for your amazing designs (sent an email)!

On the two of the Pooh gang, can you please put them in 2 rows, maybe staggered or however you think best? They're so cute and I'm afraid they wont be be big enough to admire with all 6 of them across in one line.

Thank you again! Woot!
Bean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter