LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Good Morning Lady B

I sent you PM before you got your thread up and running again :goodvibes. I was wondering if you would like me to post my request here or the PM was fine. Also did you get the PM? Sometimes I forget to click send :rotfl2: Thank you so much and glad you are back :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! All of your designs are perfect!! I seriously can't thank you enough. I'll try to post a pic of my crew at WDW in our awesome shirts!

I'll also post to your thread from now on too, lol. Sorry about that!

lbbadd:
You're Welcome! I would love to see pictures, you can post them on my thread.

Hi Lady B! I LOVE your DISigns. We are getting married in July and heading on an Alaskan cruise. If you have time, could I please get the LadyBCruiseLove19_zpsea48ceae.jpg image (the "We Tied the Knot" with the life preserver Mickey and Minnie heads) with just a white background (if possible… if not, no big deal!) with "The Young's Honeymoon Cruise" at the bottom?

I've been looking for the perfect image, and I just love this one! Thank you so much! If you don't have time, it's honestly not a big deal. I know you are busy! Thanks!
Jen

Hi Lady B! I LOVE your DISigns. We are getting married in July and heading on an Alaskan cruise. If you have time, could I please get the LadyBCruiseLove19_zpsea48ceae.jpg image (the "We Tied the Knot" with the life preserver Mickey and Minnie heads) with just a white background (if possible… if not, no big deal!) with "The Young's Honeymoon Cruise" at the bottom?

I've been looking for the perfect image, and I just love this one! Thank you so much! If you don't have time, it's honestly not a big deal. I know you are busy! Thanks!
Jen
I can change the background color, do you want a plain boarder around it to help with cutting out?

HI, I love your Frozen birthday DISigns that you have done. Would I be able to get your Frozen water bottle label, cupcake toppers and birthday party invitation customized for my daughter Camryn? She will be turning 8.

Thanks so much!

Melissa:worship:

Hi LadyB,

A friend of mine saw the magnets I made for our upcoming cruise to the Bahamas and I would love to make the same one for her if that is okay. Can I please request the Disney Dream MH with the map/itinerary inside. It will be for Dominique on the Disney Dream from June 26-29, 2014.

Many many thanks,
Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter