LADIES: what bra do you wear, 2.0?

HA...I just bought new Bali ones online at Kohls for my trip. Buy 1 get 1 half off. No wires......awww:-)
Then I bought Disney socks for myself and my daughter.....they have Stitch,Lilo, Alice in Wonderland, Mickey and the gang..........multiple Minnie Mouses and others...all on sale.
My tip is going back to the resort at least once and switching out the clothes. Nothing like feeling fresh in the Summer time. Sweating sucks:rolleyes2

I have some Bali ones I like too...socks is a WHOLE other topic. I plan on investing in good ones before our next trip, but I agree that switching it up and freshening up is important when doing Disney.

I'm a DDD. While I'm very picky about my everyday regular bras, for sports bras, I wear just the Champion sports bras from Target. While at Disney during the hot months, I exclusively wear sports bras. At the end of last summer I did get a VS sports bra that seems a little more "sculpting" than the Champion bras. While I did like it when trying it on, I have not yet worn it, so I can't give any feedback on it.

Last edited:
I personally like the athleta sports bras, but I’m only a C cup. My 15-year-old is very developed - a 32G, if you can believe it. She has a hard time finding anything remotely comfortable that doesn’t look like some sort of medical device. She has two Soma bras and she loves them.

Any tips for bras with no-slip straps? My favorite bras are racer-back styles, to avoid slippage. But I really need to find one with regular straps that don’t constantly slide down, because racer-back just doesn’t work with every top. I’m a 40C in most bras.

I'm definitely not super active either, but I need support due to my bigger size. I prefer something without a wire at Disney since I'm sweating so much. I find wireless tend to be more comfortable for all day wear and when sweating through them. I am typically a VS girl myself but want overall comfort with support and breathable.
I’m a DD too. I find if the bra is the right cut, size and fit, underwire is not a problem. As a 34 DD, I won’t go without an underwire—it’s actually more comfortable for me.

I swear by Chantelle Bras. Currently, I’m wearing the Frette style. If you can get your hands on a Tamaris style, it’s the best bra I’ve ever owned. It’s been discontinued though. I’m still mourning that fact.

Don’t use sports bras at the parks—too constricting.

Soma bralettes are fantastic. I went from a barely there A cup to a DD so I HATE wearing bras, especially ones with padding and underwire haha so I pretty much stick to bralettes. Since trying bras from Soma, I refuse to go back to VS.

Try AdoreME too! They have some good options.

I'm a DDD. While I'm very picky about my everyday regular bras, for sports bras, I wear just the Champion sports bras from Target. While at Disney during the hot months, I exclusively wear sports bras. At the end of last summer I did get a VS sports bra that seems a little more "sculpting" than the Champion bras. While I did like it when trying it on, I have not yet worn it, so I can't give any feedback on it.

I have worn the Target champion bras too. Some I like better than others.

I just wear my everyday Playtex bras, I’m a 38DD. If it’s going to be a humid day I use a little Monistat chafing relief powder gel under the bottom band of my bra. Keeps it from rubbing.

Olga makes a lightweight bra that is cooling. I got it at Kohl's. No underwire! It has a lace insert an inch from the top edge. It's the most comfortable bra I've had in a long time.it looks like the item number is GO3691A.

I'm a D and I do a sports bra, either lululemon, VSX or VS Pink. I don't need to be super supported throughout the day but my regular, non sports bras have some padding and having that on and sweating is not comfortable for me. If it's winter time, I wear a regular bra since we don't sweat when we're there but otherwise I do my sports bras since they also wick and will dry faster.

Like a couple posters mentioned, I like some of the Target Champion bras, but found one from New Balance that I really like. Super comfortable, stays dry, and doesn't squish as much as most sports bras. You can find it a Kohl's and probably other places - https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-3094038/new-balance-sports-bra-metro-run-medium-impact-wb61310.jsp

I stumbled on this, which appears to be the same bra as I found at Kohl's, but a little cheaper (though in fewer colors). New Balance has these on their website, too - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019Q2BYCA/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter