Kobe Bryant --TMZ Reports He Died In Helicopter Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick Fox was not onboard, but it is being reported one of Kobe's daughters was. His poor family, what a tragedy for them. :(

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
My ds told me but I couldn't find any info online so I thought it was just some social media hoax.
So sad to see that it is true.

A friend said it as he was reading his cellphone. Then I immediately Googled for a second source. I couldn't find anything. Then he said a friend be texted to him that TMZ might have been hacked and it was a hoax after all And the TMZ page kept posting technical be difficulties. I kept Googling and the only other news stories kept saying, "TMZ reports. . ." with no other confirmation for about 10 min. Then ESPN confirmed they had a separate source, & the New York Daily News confirmed they had a source from the LACountyFire Dept. as the crash started a small brush fire. That's when I knew it was true. :(

I can't imagine what his wife must be going through. To lose your husband and oldest child at the same time? Horrifying

it’s so very sad. His oldest just turned 17 last week, the 13 yr old who also died in the crash was the second born daughter - there is also a 3 year old daughter.... and his youngest daughter who is only 6 months old (Named after her dad) 😢

I don't know much of anything about Kobe Bryant, not a basketball fan - so I am sad the same as if anyone else died in a tragic accident.

What I don't care for is the news stations breaking in and showing actual current footage of the crash site - that seems disrespectful and unnecessary.

So incredibly sad. And His daughter was with him on way to a game. The greatest.
condolences to the family. Just unreal.
Rip Kobe and all.

I don't know much of anything about Kobe Bryant, not a basketball fan - so I am sad the same as if anyone else died in a tragic accident.

What I don't care for is the news stations breaking in and showing actual current footage of the crash site - that seems disrespectful and unnecessary.

After 9/11, it is the world we live in.

it’s so very sad. His oldest just turned 17 last week, the 13 yr old who also died in the crash was the second born daughter - there is also a 3 year old daughter.... and his youngest daughter who is only 6 months old (Named after her dad) 😢
Capri? Hm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter