Kobe Bryant --TMZ Reports He Died In Helicopter Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that too but really hoping it’s not true.
We heard it too, but I'm guessing it's wrong. I think it'd be odd he'd have all 4 of his kids, one being a newborn without his wife. Add to that that they're saying no survivor's and 5 died would mean Kobe was piloting and the only adult with the 4 of them? I'm guessing and hoping it's just inaccurate info.

The U.K. Daily Mail said no family members were involved in the crash. ABC and NBC and ESPN have reported on the crash but none of them mentioned the family.

The U.K. Daily Mail said no family members were involved in the crash. ABC and NBC and ESPN have reported on the crash but none of them mentioned the family.
One ESPN reporter did on ABC when they first announced on probowl. I think he's just a bad and insensitive "journalist."

Lots of confusing info right now. I imagine we will know soon enough. I don't want to even think about his wife losing so much at once.

My ds told me but I couldn't find any info online so I thought it was just some social media hoax.
So sad to see that it is true.

I see his eldest was with him. I am so sad. Sorry, teenager, maybe not the eldest

The link in the OP was just updated at TMZ.

12:35 PM PT -- Kobe's daughter Gianna Maria Onore -- aka GiGi -- was also on board the helicopter and died in the crash ... reps for Kobe tell TMZ Sports. She was 13.

We're told they were on their way to the Mamba Academy for a basketball practice when the crash occurred. The Academy is in nearby Thousand Oaks.

Omg they are saying his children were onboard?? I really hope that’s not true.
ETA: only place I heard that was on the pro bowl broadcast.

TMZ is saying his oldest daughter was on board but I want to wait as the media is going crazy right now

Tragic no matter who you are but for me personally this is deeply saddening. I grew up in Southern California and have been a Laker fan all my life. So from 1996 when Kobe joined the Lakers, through his entire 20 year playing career until now I’ve grown up with Kobe Bryant. It just doesn’t seem real to me that he is gone. Still trying to process it. Feel so bad for his family

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter