"Kitchen Sink" at B&C too much for two?

We were encouraged to try it (4 of us...after lunch) when we saw a man...a mighty man...eat the entire thing by himself! An AMAZING feat indeed! I always wondered if he had eaten lunch first.

Great photo!!!::yes::

I can't wait to try it! (We might get severe brain freeze, but it'll be fun trying! ;) )

Ummm...:rolleyes: can someone 'remind' me where B&C is again? (whispers...we kept walking in circles last yr. trying to find it...DH was not too happy when he found out he couldn't try the Kitchen Sink...b/c I forgot where the DIS'ers said it was:sad2: )

;) :happy2: thanks everyone!

It's between the Beach Club and Yacht Club resorts, but it's hidden behind the Stormalong Bay pool complex. Do NOT try to walk through the pool complex to get to it! (I suspect it can be done if you know exactly what you're doing, but Stormalong Bay is restricted to resort guests, and in any case it's not necessary.) Instead enter one of the resorts, and walk through interior corridors. Ask a CM in the lobby for directions if necessary.

B&C can be very busy at times, and the seating is very limited (34 table seats, and 15 counter stools). Early lunch or mid-afternoon are probably the best times to avoid a wait.

phew! Thanks for the directions! OOOHHHH, I can't wait to try it. (Now, I hope DH trusts me again to walk there! "Don't worry...I KNOW where it is...trust me!!!" hee hee):teeth:

Originally posted by westjones
I know, I know......what a terrible lunch for a mom to order for her family.....BUT.....we have a WONDERFUL memory! ::yes::

DJ

Westjones,

I don't think its terrible at all. In fact, for our first Disney day, we are planning a light lunch, no supper, and then a later evening "snack" :rotfl: of a Kitchen Sink !!
My DS (age 11) made me print a picture of one off the web and he has it pinned to his wall above his bed! I think he gazes at it every night before he goes to sleep.

~Chris

It could go up this summer, but it was the same price that Deb has listed on her website when we were there:

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_bc.htm

Happy Endings
Kitchen Sink - scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, coffee and mint chocolate chip, smothered in every topping we have $21.99

Not really bad if you think you are splitting it with with 4 people (or more).

DJ

Originally posted by BrerRabbit_fan
Oh my! How much does the kitchen sink cost?

Its 21.99. But ,like the previous poster stated, it could very well go up this summer. Ice Cream prices are supposed to jump 30-40% nationwide because of the cost of milk increasing as well.

Still, for that price, you couldn't buy a family of four each a decent size banana split, so I think its worth it.
Besides, your at Disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter