"Kitchen Sink" at B&C too much for two?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
DH really wants us to get the kitchen sink at B&C next trip. But there's just the 2 of us, and from what I've heard, 2 people don't have a chance against it (even though we both love ice cream). What do you think? He was also eye-ing the "Earthquake" at Ghiardhelli's. Is that maybe more manageable for 2 people?

I wouldn't try it with just 2 people. It would be a big, gooey, melted mess before you even made a dent in it.

I am StILL laughing at myself. I glanced at your "B&C" and
initially thought it referenced a resort ....and when I saw "kitchen sink" and only two people.........I thought your DH wanted to get sort of like a sink/kitchen room............ha ha ha just too funny.
I get it now (referring to an ice cream treat).

47 and getting slower each day...............haaaaaaaaaaaa:p :p :p :p

Go for it!!! I did it with my 11yr old daughter, we made it to the
top of the sink. Great picture and her favorite part of out trip.

In many of the posts I've seen here, it looks like 5 is about the minimum number of people to finish a KS.

Ya know what... even if you don't finish it..who cares? Order it.. make it a splurge meal and have fun. :)

We had 9 people. First we had lunch and then we tackled a Kitchen Sink. It was gone so quickly it would have made your head spin. In July we are going to have a total of 10 people. We intend to order 3 Kitchen Sinks at one time -- and not have lunch first.

Wish us luck!

Originally posted by DVC Jen
Ya know what... even if you don't finish it..who cares? Order it.. make it a splurge meal and have fun. :)

Great idea! In the words of Sparky Griswold, I think we'll "go for it." $23 for food and entertainment at WDW? Sounds reasonable even if we don't make a dent.

I would also recommend the Volcano at RFC for an unusually sized dessert. 2 people can finish that by themselves (DW and I have finished more than one by ourselves).

My family of 4 couldn't finish it for lunch! Yes, we ordered it for 'lunch'! I wanted to see if we could finish it, so we didn't eat any lunch, went to B&C and only order the Kitchen Sink. We did pretty good with it, but couldn't not empty the bowl.

I can not imagine that we would have gotten very far if we had eated lunch first.

I know, I know......what a terrible lunch for a mom to order for her family.....BUT.....we have a WONDERFUL memory! ::yes::

DJ

I require a minium of 4 people and you still don't finish it. To finish 6 easy!! But the kids love it and its a great photo op!

Has anyone got a photo they could post of the 'Kitchen sink'
would love to see what it look's like::yes::

OK here's a photo of the us last month....Nope we didn't finish it.

578Kitchen_Sink-med.jpg

But had a great time trying...

Ordering the Kitchen Sink is SO FUN! Every family should do it at least once!

Don't worry about not finishing it. I don't think it is meant to be finished. The fun is in the 'trying'.

DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter