Kid's Trip Pages to print out =0)

Has anyone done a cruise version of the journal? We have small friends going on a Med Disney cruise and we'd like to surprise them with a journal as they leave.

many thanks

Louise

DD is in K and I was a little (just a little) about aprehensive take to school. I knew we were going to a newspaper, but in reality it will be easier for her.
Thanks

oh. em. gee. I cannot believe the journal on mouseforless -- DS (7) is obsessed with journals and has one for every trip we go on. It's usually just a generic notebook or journal but to have a disney themed one..... he will be SO PSYCHED!!

Is there a certain post which contains all the good links for this thread? I clicked on a couple at the beginning of the thread (years old) and the links are no longer good. Then I skipped a whole bunch of pages b/c I don't have time to sit here and wade through 18 pages......... thankfully I saw the journal post. But I was just wondernig if there's anything else I missed.

am i the only one having trouble with the link that was posted? when i click on it, it says its no longer available!!!

I did a journal for my DS and an activity book for my DS and my DD.

These were the activity books:

http://www.4shared.com/document/WAGq0MTS/Kids_Disney_Activity_Book_-_Gi.html

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/40459228/c4a030bd/Kids_Disney_Activity_Book_-_BOY.html

I deleted pages that were too old for my kids, and added other pages!!

I can't remember who's journal I used, but I know it wasn't Mousesavers because I down loaded it all at once and edited it to our use!!!

I desperately want to print these books (saw a preview and LOVED it!) but the links don't work for me. I get to 4shared, click download, it makes me wait 80something seconds (eternity!!!), but then nothing happens. Any tips or suggestions?

Does anyone have it saved? Can you e-mail it to me? kirstenkelly@yahoo.com

yeah, these are all old links! I wish someone knew of some recent ones that worked..... I would love to see another journal besides the mouseforless one....

I printed out a journal from the Mouseforless site and my son's first grade teacher LOVED it. I felt less guilty about pulling him out of school for a week! My favorite entries were from Hollywood Studios:

What I learned today: "Going upside down on a roller coaster is fun."

The thing I didn't like today was: "Leaving"

I added some mazes for him to do on the plane, and after the trip we printed collages of pictures from each park to include in the journal.

hahahaha! <3 "the thing I didn't like today"

I desperately want to print these books (saw a preview and LOVED it!) but the links don't work for me. I get to 4shared, click download, it makes me wait 80something seconds (eternity!!!), but then nothing happens. Any tips or suggestions?

Does anyone have it saved? Can you e-mail it to me? kirstenkelly@yahoo.com

After the timer is done, just click on the link above -- "Download file now". I think you may need Microsoft Power Point to open the file.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter