Kid's Trip Pages to print out =0)

I loved them when I saw them but I'm having trouble finding the link now.

Thanks so much! This thread is a great resource. A few of the links from the beginning don't work anymore but there are enough that do to put together really nice binders for kids of all ages and interests. I'm going to have fun putting these together for my two! :banana:

Great links
Love the pages...they will be great from our flight from Hawai!

:cool1: 10 more days until our dream vacation to WDW :yay::yay::yay:

Several years ago I found a link on here to print up links to make a paper chain and the kids would remove a link each day we were closer to our trip. :cool1: I just went through to do it again and cannont find it. :mad: does anyone have the link. My kids had so much fun that they keep begging for me to do it again for them.

The Mouse for Less has some great journal pages as PDF files for both kids and adults, and both full-page and half-page sized for adults.

Link: http://www.themouseforless.com/downloads.shtml

They also have a number of other downloads such as packing lists, who is going on the trip, word searches, trivia, autograph pages, etc. I made journals with these for a few of our trips when our kids were younger, and they are now such treasures!

pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter