Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes - Part 6

Well I guess I will post my last post ...before we get moved...sniff..
This is my CASE from the outfit on you know where...Sorry Ireland doesn't have a shirt on under her top...LOL...she's nakit...LOL
300436462.jpg

300436472.jpg

Ireland also wanted me to be sure to tell you all that she has new bangs...she loves them...Mommy HATES them...I can't wait for them to grow out...

Love the outfit! I thought something looked different about her but couldn't put my finger on it and when I read bangs -- the lightblub flashed on!!!!

OMG I had a list of all I wanted to talk about and I lost it ... got a bit freaked at the thread moving parts!
Obsessed I LOVE your little boy stuff! I may have to case some of it because it looks like fingers crossed that we will have a little boy around 3 when we go back in Dec!!!
Stephres how sweet is she I love the shirt!
Griswalds I am jealous! have a great time ! The outfits are precious!
Castle Creations ... as always you amaze me I love that!

OK so I got my thread today. There is definately a learning curve to the appliques! I have faith that I will get there but no where near there yet! Thank you all for telling me to match thread. I can see bad bad things happening if I would have gone with black thread! Yikes! It does hide a lot especially when you are not looking hard. Poor DH says it looks store bought ... I figure he has to live with me but he could be honest. So I am hoping someone here will be lol. And any pointers would be great too. I forgot about my foot that revrob suggested I buy until about half way through and that really helped a lot lot lot. No where near done just wanted to post where I was at. :)

So to start the before I destroyed it pictures :D
Front:
sewing003.jpg

Back:
sewing004.jpg

The Squash I am working on:
sewing006.jpg

This is my CASE from the outfit on you know where...Sorry Ireland doesn't have a shirt on under her top...LOL...she's nakit...LOL
300436462.jpg

300436472.jpg

Ireland also wanted me to be sure to tell you all that she has new bangs...she loves them...Mommy HATES them...I can't wait for them to grow out...

I like yours better!!!! Ireland looks "chic" in bangs, but I understand why you wouldn't want them. My mom cut my daughters, and I have been working on them growing out ever since.

We leave in 5 days! Well after tonight! Here are a couple of my latest creations...

A minnie head tee
disneyskirt006.jpg

The matching twirl skirt, my first!!
disneyskirt005.jpg

disneyskirt007.jpg

Jammies made from flannel fabric
disneyskirt010.jpg

I LOVE the Minnie Head T shirt. That would be cute on an Adult too :love: :love:

300436462.jpg

300436472.jpg

Very nice

OMG I had a list of all I wanted to talk about and I lost it ... got a bit freaked at the thread moving parts!
Obsessed I LOVE your little boy stuff! I may have to case some of it because it looks like fingers crossed that we will have a little boy around 3 when we go back in Dec!!!

OK so I got my thread today. There is definately a learning curve to the appliques! I have faith that I will get there but no where near there yet! Thank you all for telling me to match thread. I can see bad bad things happening if I would have gone with black thread! Yikes! It does hide a lot especially when you are not looking hard. Poor DH says it looks store bought ... I figure he has to live with me but he could be honest. So I am hoping someone here will be lol. And any pointers would be great too. I forgot about my foot that revrob suggested I buy until about half way through and that really helped a lot lot lot. No where near done just wanted to post where I was at. :)

Front:
sewing003.jpg

Back:
sewing004.jpg

sewing006.jpg

That is a great first time. Much better than I would do. Bravo :thumbsup2

Well..I finally have something to post... Anyway, I finally finished this two Valentine Day stripwork jumper. One is for my dd, and the other one is for one of her little friends...I am unsure yet which one I will keep and which one I will give away. They are very similar and too similar, I think but I wanted to work with the fabric that I already bought.

I am thinking of making the portrait peasant top to wear inside...do you think a pink top, a red top or a white top will work the best?

Here's the first one...
th_IMG_3646p.jpg

and the second one...
th_IMG_3634p.jpg

I love both of these!

We leave in 5 days! Well after tonight! Here are a couple of my latest creations...

A minnie head tee
th_disneyskirt006.jpg

The matching twirl skirt, my first!!
th_disneyskirt005.jpg

th_disneyskirt007.jpg

Jammies made from flannel fabric
th_disneyskirt010.jpg

These turned out great! I am sure you are counting down the days!

300436462.jpg

300436472.jpg

I love this. I love all Minnie it seems. I am about to make me a Minnie shirt kind of similar! I've been starting it for the last 2 weeks!

Front:
th_sewing003.jpg

Back:
th_sewing004.jpg

th_sewing006.jpg

I honestly think they look really great! Especially for a first timer. I am sure mine did not look that great the first time!

On a side note, I get upset when hubby says it looks store bought. I want it to look better then store bought. I know it is meant as a compliment, but just never sounds like one.

For all the appliques, are you using a regular sewing machine and just using zig-zag? Or do you have a special machine with a special stitch?

For all the appliques, are you using a regular sewing machine and just using zig-zag? Or do you have a special machine with a special stitch?

I will tell you what I am doing and Revrob is the one that told me what to do lol. Zig Zag sttich set length at .3 and width at 2.5 to 3.0. I have her instructions printed on a sheet of paper in my sewing file so that I don't have to come back to the computer and "remember" it each time. :upsidedow

I will tell you what I am doing and Revrob is the one that told me what to do lol. Zig Zag sttich set length at .3 and width at 2.5 to 3.0. I have her instructions printed on a sheet of paper in my sewing file so that I don't have to come back to the computer and "remember" it each time. :upsidedow

Thanks. I'll have to write that down so that I don't forget it. I know my mom uses a zigzag when she used to put fancy patches on my kids jeans.

I don't want to move. :sad1: This is my home. :sad1: And we're SO CLOSE to 25,000 posts! Remember when we were excited to hit 300?

HEY!! What's going on! Why do I see a NEW thread????? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 We are almost to our one year anniversary??? What have I missed in the few hours I've been off? Unless there is a reason, I don't want to move!!!

Front:
sewing003.jpg

Back:
sewing004.jpg

sewing006.jpg

This looks GREAT! You should be VERY proud! So, you like the embroidery foot? It really does help, doesn't it? I really LOVE the overalls!

OK, now my rant! I DON'T WANT TO MOVE! I've been here since page 500. I've finally made the top 10 posters (not that that really matters or anything). Why would they HIDE a thread? It doesn't make sense to me.

I DO have quite a few PM's about email address. I'll keep them in case something goes down.

This looks GREAT! You should be VERY proud! So, you like the embroidery foot? It really does help, doesn't it? I really LOVE the overalls!

OK, now my rant! I DON'T WANT TO MOVE! I've been here since page 500. I've finally made the top 10 posters (not that that really matters or anything). Why would they HIDE a thread? It doesn't make sense to me.

I DO have quite a few PM's about email address. I'll keep them in case something goes down.

Yes I love the foot. Ty ty ty for the help. Thanks for the compliment as well. Thanks I am loving the overalls too. I am thinking that I may save them and put them up because they are not turning out very girly and as of right now they are to big for my 2 year old. Decisions decisions.

I don't want to move either. :( But if we must I understand ... I guess. :sad1:

300436462.jpg

300436472.jpg

That is beautiful! Is it hard to do the applique on the jeans?

MOMMY2ALLGIRLS
No Your Not, Our Trip Is In July And I Have Been Planning Since January!!!!

Sorry to be such a newbie to this thread but I just happened across this and I was wondering if there was a place here that people sell their stuff?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter