Keys to the Kingdom tour & virtual queues

For those who have done the tour: did you see behind the scenes at any attractions? Which ones?

For those who have done the tour: did you see behind the scenes at any attractions? Which ones?
No. Haunted Manison was a standard ride through and Jungle Cruise the tour guide takes the mic and talks about the history of the jungle cruise. No behind the scenes of attractions though unless you count the parades an attraction.

We saw backstage at Splash Mountain a few years ago. I remember seeing huge holding tanks of water with a baseball cap floating on top.

I was there in May and unless it's changed, for Tron, you cannot show up late for your virtual que like Guardians. Only exception is if you have a dining reservation that ran over and then you must show the ressie at the ride when you tap in.

I was there in May and unless it's changed, for Tron, you cannot show up late for your virtual que like Guardians. Only exception is if you have a dining reservation that ran over and then you must show the ressie at the ride when you tap in.
Which is interesting because every time I've gone to a dining reservation it disappears off the app shortly after the reservation time.

Anyone have recent experience with this issue. We have the KTTK tour scheduled. Not sure if I would be better off joining the 7 am virtual que and hoping that we can arrive late or try for the 1 pm que if the guide will allow. We have the 9 am tour scheduled. Anyone know where we will be at that time? Is the last hour the utilidors? I may need to rethink plans for that day.

Anyone have recent experience with this issue. We have the KTTK tour scheduled. Not sure if I would be better off joining the 7 am virtual que and hoping that we can arrive late or try for the 1 pm que if the guide will allow. We have the 9 am tour scheduled. Anyone know where we will be at that time? Is the last hour the utilidors? I may need to rethink plans for that day.
Tron does not allow late arrivals in spite of KTTK tour. You can try for the 7AM drop and if you’re in the tour, let it drop and try at 1PM.

Unfortunately I don’t have knowledge of approx where the tour will be at 1PM.

There was a slight "behind the scenes" at Haunted Mansion, in that we entered through the VIP entrance rather than the standard entrance. We also went around the back of PotC and saw that VIP entrance from the outside (but didn't go in).
The headline behind the scenes part of KTTK is the utilidors (well worth the price of admission).

FYI when I did KTTK in mid-June, the guide was very accommodating of all of us on our phones right at 1pm trying to get the virtual queue. We were not backstage at the time.

FYI when I did KTTK in mid-June, the guide was very accommodating of all of us on our phones right at 1pm trying to get the virtual queue. We were not backstage at the time.
Thanks for the info. What time did your tour start? I may try to adjust ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter