~~~Key chain exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

No reply to PM............so hopefully she will show up today and say hers arrived.
And hopefully Cindy will check in when she gets to work ::yes::

Kitchen gadget has now started sign-ups......

No reply to PM............so hopefully she will show up today and say hers arrived.
And hopefully Cindy will check in when she gets to work ::yes::

Kitchen gadget has now started sign-ups......

It arrived yesterday....from Danielle in PA

She sent a Liberty Bell keychain and a Mickey Mouse keychain. Thhanks very much.....Cindy:dance3:

Great news!!

That just leaves us with disneygirlinphoenix to check in that she received hers..........and then we can close this one.

Sorry I am the last one....

I received my package yesterday.

I also received the peas in a pod. so cute! My DD already has taken it over!
I also received a little football, cute, my son is a football player so he wants it even though he has no keys!! Maybe a backpack keychain.

Thank you Cindy!

:yay: Glad to hear it arrived...........so odd it took longer to go from CA to AZ than it did from CA to NH.

Well, that completes this exchange :yay:

I'm back to report on the contents of my package

Lynette sent a Kansas Jayhawks keychains (is the Jayhawks a college team?) and a Disney (spelled out) keychain plus a Disney nylon tote (folds up in it's own little bag), and a Toy Story Journal

Thanks again Lynette for the keychain package

Yes they are from Kansas University. I'm really glad you liked it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter