Kevin...how about some actual content?

Hey don't pick on Lou, he's awesome!

I know! I can't believe the folks on WDW Today who pick on Lou because he's short. Not exactly something he can control. I do agree with them that Lou's show is a little long. I do listen to the 3 mentioned...WDW Today, WDW Radio and of course first and foremost DIS Unplugged. All of them are equally entertaining in their way.

LOL.. are you Lou Mongello??? I happen to like WDW Today, but you are right it is a completely different podcast. If you are about to leave on vacation and want to gather as much quick info for your vacation as possible, I would recommend listening to WDW Today, they are very knowledgeable and present it in rapid fire pace.

I used to listen to about six or seven podcasts a week but have narrowed it down to just 3, the DIS, WDW Today and WDW Radio. There are only so many hours in a week, and only so many times in a week I can hear a different podcast report the same Disney News, to me these three offer something unique and different to keep me interested.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That cracked me up! Nope, not Lou but I am a fan :cutie: I just met Lou a few weeks ago at Magic Meets in PA - he's a really nice guy and filled with Disney trivia. Love his podcast too!

Those are my three favs, also. :thumbsup2 Each one offers something totally different and interesting.
I am with you on all three - and I just got into another one - Netcot podcast -- one of our fellow DUPS suggested it - I love everyone's perspective but the Dis is my fav.

oh Lou! oh Lou! (Sorry, I couldn't resist. :lmao: )
I just can't figure out why poor Kevin gets picked on so much?? I think he is anything but vague in his restaurant reviews...he practically tells us everything short of the texture of each bite and how many times he had to chew it before he swallowed!! He even reads the descriptions off of the menu!! But that's just my 2 cents.
:rotfl: For those that understand what that means....LOL!!! Poor Lou - Matt really does get on his case!

Hey don't pick on Lou, he's awesome!
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 (2 thumbs up for Lou!)

Well, I'm officially checking out WDW today and WDW radio out of curiousity. The more disney fixes I can get, the better. But the Dis will always be my fav.

Disneybridein2K3-Netcot is awesome! I like it alot!

The thing that I like about WDW Today (muppets!), WDW Radio (oh lou! oh lou!), Netcot (Rock On!), and the DIS (It's a train wreck I tell ya!) is that they are all different. You can truly get different insight from all 4 shows.

My heart will always belong to the DIS though...my first Disney podcast! :cloud9:

I like netcot too. It's my second fav.

Like the top 7 things pal mickey would never say almost top 7 list? I was laughing my head off every time I saw a pal mickey on my last trip. Hey, Pal! Let's go for a beer!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That cracked me up! Nope, not Lou but I am a fan :cutie: I just met Lou a few weeks ago at Magic Meets in PA - he's a really nice guy and filled with Disney trivia. Love his podcast too!

I am with you on all three - and I just got into another one - Netcot podcast -- one of our fellow DUPS suggested it - I love everyone's perspective but the Dis is my fav.

:rotfl: For those that understand what that means....LOL!!! Poor Lou - Matt really does get on his case!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 (2 thumbs up for Lou!)

These are my four favs also!!! Funny, informative and entertaining!!!

DIS will always be my favorite.

LOL.. are you Lou Mongello???
I used to listen to about six or seven podcasts a week but have narrowed it down to just 3, the DIS, WDW Today and WDW Radio. There are only so many hours in a week, and only so many times in a week I can hear a different podcast report the same Disney News, to me these three offer something unique and different to keep me interested.

You nailed the three I listen to. I like them all for different reasons. I like the DIS Unplugged because it is more "grown up" and it sounds like a conversation I would want to be a part of. I would love to be at a gathering with these people. They are fun, open minded, but hold nothing back in terms of opinions on WDW. They call it like they see it. You gotta love that these days! It's a pretty rare event.

I like WDW Today because of its short concise topics and podcasts. I like WDW Radio for its detailed look at all things WDW. Who knew there was so much thought put into Dinoland at DAK?

I like WDW Today because of its short concise topics and podcasts. I like WDW Radio for its detailed look at all things WDW. Who knew there was so much thought put into Dinoland at DAK?

I could not agree more, that Dinoland podcast was one of my favorite. I was not a big fan of dinoland before, not that I hated it, but it just did nothing for me. Now I am not saying that I am going to love it now, but I am looking forward to going there the next time I am down there and trying to pick out a few of the things that were mentioned, that I never knew before.

The thing that works for Lou is that he presents the information in a friendly conversationalist fashion. There are plenty of people who have alot of Disney knowledge, but often they seem like they are talking down to you and just trying to show how much they know and you don't. Lou does not do that.

His show is completely different than the Dis Unplugged and both are great.

I just want to throw my opinion in.

I love their info. I find it refreshingly unbiased and honest. So, So many of them all take the direction of "Disney can do no wrong". It is obvious how much they all LOVE Disney, but know Disney isn't perfect.

keep up the good work.

I could not agree more, that Dinoland podcast was one of my favorite. I was not a big fan of dinoland before, not that I hated it, but it just did nothing for me. Now I am not saying that I am going to love it now, but I am looking forward to going there the next time I am down there and trying to pick out a few of the things that were mentioned, that I never knew before.

I totally agree, that was fantastic! I didn't have a problem with Dinoland before, but now I can't wait to go back and explore.:thumbsup2

Well, I listen to the Dis, WDW Today, and Netcot.

WDW Radio didn't interest me.

And I think the review will be of CRT.

I enjoy WDW Today and Inside the Magic. But I only listen to them to pass the time between Tuesdays :-)

Hopefully its okay to post this here:
http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/directory.aspx
List all the disney podcast out there....an extensive list...

WOW I just found this thread... Thanks for the link to my site! I listen to TOO MANY Disney podcasts. Try all the ones I have listed! (and some other none Disney podcasts - have 198 in Doppler, the podcatching app I use)

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter