Karen's Third Annual December Jellyrolls meet--12/2/05--Photos begin on page 58

CamColt said:
ROFL!
Come on...I got my arm twisted, now I will pay it forward to you. ;) Twist twist twist.... :teeth:

Mission accomplished - count me in!!!! :teeth:

Yay Chris and Jean!

Yay Gail!

I'll add you to the list later on :)

Karen

NOT Bouncing Tigger!!! It's me..goofy4tink!! *&*&$ Katie..I can't get her name to log off. Anyway...
Cool beans you guys. THis is going to be great. And Jean...no rides to worry about at Jellyrolls..you can just lift your arms and scream away!!!
This is terrific news.

I think every table in Jellyrolls' is gonna be filled with Disers......... :cool1: an entire audience in lime green :rotfl: :rotfl:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

The list has been updated. We're up to 24 people! Who else is going to join the insanity?

Karen

TLinden16 said:
The list has been updated. We're up to 24 people! Who else is going to join the insanity?

Karen

Wouldn't it be fun to get enough people to have our own private party?? Dare to dream!!! :teeth:

We'd need a lot more than 24 for that party. LOL. I bet we could even arrange to get whatever piano players we wanted ;)

Karen

Could I be anymore excited??? Don't think so. This is going to be pretty wonderful. I've been dying to do JR but with Katie along, it just hasn't been possible. And now, to get to go, and have my newest buddies there also...well, does life get any better!!!

TLinden16 said:

Karen
25 if we count my DH :)

goofy4tink said:
Could I be anymore excited??? Don't think so. This is going to be pretty wonderful. I've been dying to do JR but with Katie along, it just hasn't been possible. And now, to get to go, and have my newest buddies there also...well, does life get any better!!!

This is also Phil's (new name travelin' tigger two) first time to JR, although he's heard ALL about it from my past visits.

According to my countdown ticker: 3 months, 1 week and 1 day!!!! :banana:

travelin' tigger said:
This is also Phil's (new name travelin' tigger two) first time to JR, although he's heard ALL about it from my past visits.

According to my countdown ticker: 3 months, 1 week and 1 day!!!! :banana:

Barb, so do we now call Phil TT2? Cute!

Laura, if you think that's funny, did you see what I wrote on the list on the first post?

jonestavern said:
Whhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean

LOL, Jean.

I think at random moments during the night, we should all just throw our hands up in the air and scream whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee or wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter