Karen's Third Annual December Jellyrolls meet--12/2/05--Photos begin on page 58

:cool1: La la la la la la laaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! I'm just getting warmed up! :cheer2:

Karen, can you add shamrock bunch to the list? She is my sister. :sunny:

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. :hourglass

ShamrockBunch has been added.

Hopefully Scotty will be working that night :) I'm going to do what I can to make that happen.

Karen

Ray!! ::yes:: that was it!
It was a Kiss song called "Hard Luck Woman" :)

The other guy was an older fellow with longish grey hair

The LK 4 said:
Well, if you're gonna create a birthday for me, you need to remember that my twin will be with me! :teeth:

I know not what she is talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lars624 said:

The guy with the longish hair is Tommy Bell. He is a Jellyrolls Legend :)

Karen

I would imagine that they could play almost any song you could think of. :)

Lars624 said:

"baby 'til you find your man"! Great Kiss song (if that's the one you mean). I'm singin' already!

I've tried requesting "The Ballad of Billy the Kid" (Billy Joel song) and no one has known it yet - well, no one in the duelling piano bars that I've been to. But this IS Jellyrolls, so maybe I'll get lucky. I wonder if someone knows the pianomen well enough to have them practice up (lol) because it would be a kicka$$ dueling pianos song :banana: <~~ *dances just like this*

A few years ago at our work Christmas party, we had two guys who played keyboard and guitar and would play anything you requested. My DS, who was maybe 6 at the time, walked up with a request. The guy had a look of fear in his eyes as if he was going to be asked to play Britney Spears or Nsync. They were shocked when my DS requested "Rock and Roll All Night" by KISS. :rotfl: They thought it was hilarious that someone that young would know that song. (DH is a huge KISS fan)

Stacy's a freak said:
"baby 'til you find your man"! Great Kiss song (if that's the one you mean). I'm singin' already!
::yes:: that's the one!! It's one of my all time favorite songs & Ray did a great job with it!

goofy4tink said:
Yippee!!! This trip is going to be such fun. Some 'old, familier' faces and some new friends to meet!!! :maleficen
There might just be another familiar face there - and I still have my Jerry t-shirt!!!!

Right now there are many people twisting my arm and sending me subliminal messages. :rolleyes1

paras4ri said:
There might just be another familiar face there - and I still have my Jerry t-shirt!!!!

Right now there are many people twisting my arm and sending me subliminal messages. :rolleyes1

you must come to Jellyrolls, you must come to Jellyrolls...Okay, not so subliminal but my point is made...so I will twist your arm for you...I yank it to the left, I yank it to the right, I put it in, I put it out...(oops that's the Hokey Pokey, isn't it?) consider your arm twisted. More NE folks are needed!!! Of course you're coming Gail!!

Yes, you should come, Gail! It's going to be sooooooooo much fun. :)

We can tell them it's Jerry's birthday, and then when they call Jerry to come onstage, we can say he ran away.

Karen

TLinden16 said:
Yes, you should come, Gail! It's going to be sooooooooo much fun. :)

We can tell them it's Jerry's birthday, and then when they call Jerry to come onstage, we can say he ran away.

Karen

He didn't run away...he took a 'dive'!!!!!!! :rolleyes1 :scared1:

TLinden16 said:
Well, it's that time of year when everyone starts making their plans for their holiday trip to Walt Disney World. And what is an early December trip to Disney World without a meet at my favorite place--Jellyrolls! Please join me for the Third Annual JellyrollsKaren Jellyrolls meet! So, here are all the details:

Place: Jellyrolls Dueling Piano Bar at the Boardwalk
Time: 8:00 p.m. until the throw us out of the place

The past two years have been well attended, and everyone has been loads of fun. And I know for the fact that the Jellyrolls pianomen love us--they've told me so themselves.

Hope to see you there!

Karen

I don't arrive until the 10th. There is no way I can get you guys to move this forward into the next week?????

Didn't think so. Well if you have another between the 10-17, PM me.

wdwr

(now i am going to read the whole thread instead of just the first post)

Hi Karen :wave:

We'll be there :cool1:

Chris, Jean and Not Patrick (He'll have to tough it out at Disney Quest or something :rolleyes: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter