Just the 3 of us… almost. Nov '09 TR ~ Update 7/10

Another great update! I love the look on Dylan's face with the rice crispy treat! Olivia would have the same "are you kidding me, I'm not sharing this" look! I SO wish they would do the holiday overlay to Small World here!!! I see those awesome pictures and I am jealous of it! I'm glad Dylan loved Dumbo! It's one of our favorites as well, and we ride it at least twice on every trip! Can't wait for another update!

Wow! IASW looks so neat there!

I love that pic of Dylan with his treat. He definitely was not able to share that! :laughing:

Aw...I loved reading about his experience on Dumbo.

DL looks so pretty at christmas! Oh, how I'd love
to visit Ca someday!! Dylan seems to really enjoy
the disney spirit, sooo cute!:santa:

It's weird to be writing about Christmas in July, since it is so hot outside. But it has such a wonderful feeling during the holidays when we were there.

This TR is really making me want to go to DL! Especially close to the holidays! I bet the Small World Christmas overlay was cool! And I'd love to ride the DL version of Pirates again...you're right, you can never have too many rides on that!

Looks like Dylan inherited the Rice Krispy treat-loving gene from you! And cool that he got in his first ride on Dumbo!

I know that WDW has great holiday decorations, but I love that DL changes the HM & IASW to be so festive. Very unique to that park.

Yes, the Dumbo ride was a lot of fun. I was worried that it might be too scary once he got on it, but he was a trooper!

Love the picture in Mr. Toad's car! How exciting, I think the first Dumbo ride is a milestone in its own way. :goodvibes

It's a small world looks AMAZING! How magical.

Great update!

And rice crispy treats.

I am a sucker for rice cripsy treats (obviously), but those ones were too cute to pass up. Too bad they didn't last too long.

The Dumbo ride was definitely a milestone. My little boy is growing up. :sad2: When he finally rides Mr. Toad's, it will be another milestone.

I'm not sure how often you try to make it to the DL resort, but I hope that you will get to see IASW during the holidays. I will try to figure out how to post a video clip so that you can see the inside, because it is too hard to describe in words. VERY magical. :love:

Another great update! I love the look on Dylan's face with the rice crispy treat! Olivia would have the same "are you kidding me, I'm not sharing this" look! I SO wish they would do the holiday overlay to Small World here!!! I see those awesome pictures and I am jealous of it! I'm glad Dylan loved Dumbo! It's one of our favorites as well, and we ride it at least twice on every trip! Can't wait for another update!

Ha,ha. Dylan's face was so funny. I think he was annoyed with me that I made him stop eating it long enough to take a picture. It's not like I was asking him to give it back!!

I love that they actually change a couple of the rides at DL for the holidays. It makes you want to ride them over & over since they aren't there all year long.

Wow! IASW looks so neat there!

I love that pic of Dylan with his treat. He definitely was not able to share that! :laughing:

Aw...I loved reading about his experience on Dumbo.

I want to figure out how to post video so that I can show all of you the light show on the front of the building, as well as a lot of the changes inside.

Dumbo was a great moment for us. I bet you can't wait to take your little guy on it!

Aw, I loved that update! Your updates totally have me wanting to visit DL. Maybe one day while Lily is still somewhat young.

Loved the appearance of the rice crispie treats. :thumbsup2 I think Lily was in love with the mickey head on the stick that you had except it was chocolate dipped with sprinkles. There was definitely no sharing going on with her either! :rotfl:

IASW looks so beautiful and festive! I already love that ride in general and that must make it so much more magical!

Love the Dumbo story and pictures. One day I'll get Lily to ride it.

Just had to stop by and say bye! Thanks so much for sharing your trips with Dylan. I'll be thinking about you two!

Aw, I loved that update! Your updates totally have me wanting to visit DL. Maybe one day while Lily is still somewhat young.

Loved the appearance of the rice crispie treats. :thumbsup2 I think Lily was in love with the mickey head on the stick that you had except it was chocolate dipped with sprinkles. There was definitely no sharing going on with her either! :rotfl:

IASW looks so beautiful and festive! I already love that ride in general and that must make it so much more magical!

Love the Dumbo story and pictures. One day I'll get Lily to ride it.

I hope that you do get to visit DL. It's so much smaller than WDW but it has a lot of charm to it.

I was totally thinking of you as I was writing this update, because I knew that you would laugh at me the minute that I mentioned rice crispie treats. :laughing: The funny thing is that it is a vacation thing for me. I never make them at home. Isn't that so weird?

IASW is a must-do for me during the holidays. There is so much new stuff to look at that you can't see it all in one ride.

Just had to stop by and say bye! Thanks so much for sharing your trips with Dylan. I'll be thinking about you two!

Awww, thanks for stopping by. I'm so happy for you & the trip that you are taking your little guy on. I will be thinking about you also & praying for a safe & fabulous trip!! :goodvibes

Hi readers (if there are any of you left)! Sorry I haven't updated in a while but we were on another trip to Disneyland & San Diego. My nephew graduated in SD, so we had an excuse to stop by Disneyland for a couple of days on the way down. I am hoping to have an update in the next couple of days. Thank you for sticking with me & I hope you all are doing well!.

Alison :goodvibes

You are right about Dylan looking grown up & like a baby at the same time. I always wonder what age it is when kids stop crying about disappointment. I think it will still be a while.

We just got back from DL & had a great time. I hope that you had another wonderful trip! Will you be doing a new TR? Maybe you already started? This is my first time back on the Dis in 2 weeks. :scared1:

Hi Alison! I'm glad that you had a nice trip! Now, am I seeing things or does your ticker say you are coming to WDW??? Woohoo!!!!!!! :woohoo: So excited for you! :goodvibes Will it just be the three of you?

We had a great trip, as well. I don't know if I'll do a TR, especially since I'm still working on the one from December. :rolleyes1 But I want to because I took a LOT of pictures! I haven't had too much time to DIS lately, either. :sad2: We'll see, I need to get moving on the current one.

I'd love to see video of IASW, it does look so pretty! Dylan looks so cute on Dumbo and Mr. Toad's car...I miss that ride. :rolleyes: Before you know it, he'll be on the actual ride and loving it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter