Just saying hello checking my fellow screamers & planning a reunion!

I hope you all have a great time at Disney.

I am about to pay off my october trip tonight! I just LOVE calling and listening to the disney wait music. I wish that all places had that as their waiting music. lol

got back 24 hours ago.. got alot of pics to upload from my cell... and some crazy video... the Meet was a blast.. granted it was a 40 minute wait but I think everybody did not notice it for we are all buys chatting... I promise to scan pic as soon as possible... and guess what when i got home the pins that was supposed to be at POP last week was waiting for me by the door.. so please.. I need addy... to send souvies... Cd, pin etc.. and that includes peeps from UK and Scotland :lovestruc :cloud9: :love:

got back 24 hours ago.. got alot of pics to upload from my cell... and some crazy video... the Meet was a blast.. granted it was a 40 minute wait but I think everybody did not notice it for we are all buys chatting... I promise to scan pic as soon as possible... and guess what when i got home the pins that was supposed to be at POP last week was waiting for me by the door.. so please.. I need addy... to send souvies... Cd, pin etc.. and that includes peeps from UK and Scotland :lovestruc :cloud9: :love:

You are just too good, our only little Dis-Angel! The meet was definitely a blast, and you were right about the wait time. It was sooooo long, but no one noticed. In fact, I am glad it was such a long wait as it gave us all a really good chance to natter and make friends, all while waiting to do something we all love, and for some, something they had never done! ;)

Can't wait to see the crazy photos and video. Will never forget the Bellhop and "How many in your party?", "21". Her face was a picture! And then yelling up and down the line for the last limey to show themselves in the queue! Awesomeness through and through!

THANK YOU TIMMY FOR ORGANIZING THE WHOLE THING. YOU ARE A TRUE STAR :worship: :lovestruc :worship:

Looking forward to some Tower with Tower lovers! :)

Jumping William!!!! I am truly sorry I did not even got to say goodbye!!!! And did not even get a chance to pick your brain you being local!!! I really hope to get to see you more in our future meets... And thank you for coming!!! You are now are new BFF!!!!!!! Sorry Pal.. you showed up.. now you are stuck!!!

You are just too good, our only little Dis-Angel! The meet was definitely a blast, and you were right about the wait time. It was sooooo long, but no one noticed. In fact, I am glad it was such a long wait as it gave us all a really good chance to natter and make friends, all while waiting to do something we all love, and for some, something they had never done! ;)

Can't wait to see the crazy photos and video. Will never forget the Bellhop and "How many in your party?", "21". Her face was a picture! And then yelling up and down the line for the last limey to show themselves in the queue! Awesomeness through and through!

I am just glad that we are all a chatty bunch that the wait time was really got ignored... :grouphug: And I am all looking forward to do this again with you guys.. also I need addresses to mail your 7 disc uh huh you read it right!!! 7 disc cd and the pin!!!! the CD is all the cd from the park... You have to take it.. it is a labour of love from me and it is rude to say NO :snooty: to all who were not there.. and yes even the one who were not there will get it... Daddy Fred you get 6 since you already have the MK events cd :p

as for picture.. you all know I dropped my camera at HM Tuesday before the meet and so I was at the mercy of my cell phone.. Low and behold!!!!!!!! that cell phone held 300 pics :faint: can you believe it??? so now yes... I am uploading them one by one..... I am on picture 117 :faint: !!!

Here is the 1st few that I found in the uploads... feel free to grab the pics if you like :) !!! Not bad for a cell phone camera huh!!!! I know.. I know.. I just love my cell phone its like a love for your 1st born :lmao:

0906081203.jpg

thunderbird and company and the lady that was diced in half is Jamie aka jamstew:dance3:
0913081501_01.jpg

again from left... jamstew, Lisaaaaaaaaaaaa and ok forgive me but these two lovely folks were also present last year and I still did not get there name but they also have the accent that I envy so much!!!! Uh huh I am lime green in envy!!! Love Love Love you guys!!!!
0913081501a_01.jpg

then mom and I am proud to say that she did get in and was able to share the scream with all of us... thank you lord, code and lease.... :grouphug:
0913081501c_01.jpg

from left cherylp's DH, and the trio who traveled all the from UK just to share a couple of screams and laughter...nursetibs,Twilight Terror and plutodisney
0913081501b_01.jpg

and our 1st stop... The Chatter Goes On!!!!!!! What 40 minute wait are you talking about ????
0913081514_01.jpg

and another stop.... there were only 2 elevators running... yuppers!!!!
0913081515_01.jpg

we're getting close .. we're under the Foyer thingie...
0913081520_01.jpg

a lovely lively bunch!!!!!!!!!
0913081520a_01.jpg

and we're in!!!!!!!!!!!!
0913081547.jpg

video is grainy but trying to find a better site to upload it...sorry peeps...

I tried at youtube and the same thing... the camera gets so excited with all the peeps :laughing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqXACodeyxs

... Daddy Fred you get 6 since you already have the MK events cd

Ah, you're the best Timmie! And Christmas is coming, maybe Santa will have something for you this year! Anyway, congratulations on what looks like a tremendously successful meet. Abby was over Saturday and as 3:00 came round on the clock we were thinking of you guys and we were with you in spirit.

Lisaaaaaaaaaaaa and ok forgive me but these two lovely folks were also present last year and I still did not get there name but they also have the accent that I envy so much!!!!
0913081501a_01.jpg

That would be Paul McNeil, Lisa's brother, and in front of him would be Leanne, his lady friend. Paulie is great to talk with, he is has a great sense of humor, but then again, all three of the McNeils were a treat, as was Leanne. Can't wait for a chance to see all of them, as well as you (Timmie), Code, Lease, Glendamax, and so many of the others that we met last year. Good to see everyone looking so good and having a great time!

then mom and I am proud to say that she did get in and was able to share the scream with all of us... thank you lord, code and lease....

Glad that Mum made on board this year! as well as Code and Lease. Memories don't come much better than what these pictures bring.

Awwwww . . . I wish I were there too! Looks like you all had a good time! :thumbsup2

TOT9-13-08001.jpg

From Left...
FR: Code and Lease, Me, jamstew, Disneydonnam and DH
2R: thunderbird1 DH, DS,thurnderbird1 herself,and DD then the Trio of Twilight Terror, nursetibs and plutodisney
3R: JumpinBrerJenkins aka William :) cherylp's DH, MUM, Lisa and Leannie (thanks Daddy Fred for this FYI!!!)

tot9-13-08b001.jpg

tot9-13-08c001.jpg

I just realize Lisa's DB is not on... so thats how we end up with 19... since cherylp took the cjicken exit too :scratchin:

and that penguin says "Hi Abby" I am still trying to enlarge it!!! but it was really for Abbykins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Code and Lease!!!!!!!
TOT9-13-08001b.jpg

TOT9-13-08001.jpg

From Left...
FR: Code and Lease, Me, jamstew, Disneydonnam and DH
2R: thunderbird1 DH, DS,thurnderbird1 herself,and DD then the Trio of Twilight Terror, nursetibs and plutodisney
3R: JumpinBrerJenkins aka William :) cherylp's DH, MUM, Lisa and Leannie (thanks Daddy Fred for this FYI!!!)

tot9-13-08b001.jpg

tot9-13-08c001.jpg

I just realize Lisa's DB is not on... so thats how we end up with 19... since cherylp took the cjicken exit too :scratchin:

and that penguin says "Hi Abby" I am still trying to enlarge it!!! but it was really for Abbykins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Code and Lease!!!!!!!
TOT9-13-08001b.jpg

OMG!!!!! Oh guys! Wow. I'm kinda speechless and maybe tearing up a little bit .... that is so cool. SO SO SO cool. There just aren't words - thanks for including me on the big day. Come h*e*double-hockey-sticks or high water, we're gonna be there for the meet next year. You are such an unbelievable group of amazing people :grouphug: Thanks Lease! :)

I just realize Lisa's DB is not on... so thats how we end up with 19... since cherylp took the chicken exit too :scratchin:

Good to know--I kept counting and counting and couldn't figure out how we ended up without our full contingent of 21! What a great time!!!!

OMG!!!!! Oh guys! Wow. I'm kinda speechless and maybe tearing up a little bit .... that is so cool. SO SO SO cool. There just aren't words - thanks for including me on the big day. Come h*e*double-hockey-sticks or high water, we're gonna be there for the meet next year. You are such an unbelievable group of amazing people :grouphug: Thanks Lease! :)

Yes Abby!!!!!!!!! we do need to plan accordingly :grouphug: :cloud9: 2 in a row now that I would be walkign towards TOT with a knotted stomach.. worried that nobody would show up or nobody would enjoy each others company or everybody's going to be bored but by the end of the ride.. I am on :cloud9: seeing everybody shared 4 precious screams:worship:

Good to know--I kept counting and counting and couldn't figure out how we ended up without our full contingent of 21! What a great time!!!!

yes Jamie... you are not going crazy!!! we did count 21 but 2 did the chicken exit .. I thouhgt I was seeing doubles at 1st.... and by the time I counted who was sitted.. I totally got confused:confused3

Awesome pictures, Timmy, both the ride photo and all those from the line! My entire family is, like, way impressed with your organization and photography skills, :worship: and I'm very proud that our 4 backsides helped fill that elevator with lime green.

The 45 minute wait wasn't so bad, especially once we got inside where it was cooler. I really enjoyed talking to everyone in line, especially "mom." Her story about how she accidentally tricked Glenda into riding last year by telling her it wasn't so bad, then backed out at the last minute (because the elevator was full) was a hoot--I laughed so hard I almost had a "protein spill!"

Remember how I said I wasn't sure whether my ds would be brave enough to ride? This was the first year he was tall enough, and when we took him on a trial run a few days before the meet, my dh, dd and I were all hanging on for dear life. We got to the end and ds calmly turned to me and said "mommy, it's better if do it with no hands because then your butt flies up in the air!" It turned out to be his favorite ride, so I'm extra glad we were able to be part of the meet--thanks again!

"mommy, it's better if do it with no hands because then your butt flies up in the air!"

Oh I love it! It makes me yearn for the old days of lap bars only, where you purposely sat with someone large so the bar didn't come down properly... :cloud9: Damn seatbelts!

My Internet has been playing up, but it seems to be playing ball tonight, so I'm going to attempt to upload some of my 830 :laughing: :scared1: photos!!!!

Okay, here we go, my photos are ready, although they are most definitely not that exciting!!! :D I actually only have a couple of us all in the queue, about 30mins into our 45mins wait, and this was the time that we were all at our hotest I think, and dying for the cool of the library!!!

Limeys...
totmeet01.jpg

More Limeys...
totmeet02.jpg

Even more Limeys!!
totmeet03.jpg

Got home yesterday (and then slept for 18 hours). We had an amazing time at the meet. Special thanks to Timmy for organizing everything.

Hey Peeps!!! Just touching base with everybody...

Lease... Code... Congratulations!!! How are you doing Lease :goodvibes :hug: ???

Lisa and MUM and family... when in August are you guys going ???

Twilight T and Mum and DSis... have you finalized your dates...

I am so ready to go back... I can hear the bell hop calling my name :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

OK - I can't believe that I'm just seeing the rest of this thread! Especially this part:

I really enjoyed talking to everyone in line, especially "mom." Her story about how she accidentally tricked Glenda into riding last year by telling her it wasn't so bad, then backed out at the last minute (because the elevator was full) was a hoot--I laughed so hard I almost had a "protein spill!"

So now I DO actually have proof that I was TRICKED!!!! I KNEW IT!

More Limeys...
totmeet02.jpg

And is that skinny girl ANTSS?! I guess I'd better not take any pics with you, cuz I'd really look like your BODYGUARD!

I'm so glad I saw this! It was so great being able to this back in 2007! Well . . . not really! HA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter