Just saying hello checking my fellow screamers & planning a reunion!

They will be missed :( Certainly they will be there in spirit.

You better believe it! We all wish we could be there, but this year won't happen. Nevertheless, we are pulling for you all to have the biggest and best ToT meet ever, and we know that everybody will have a great time. For you lurkers out there, do me a favor and take our spot in the group. You certainly won't regret it, as this group has some of the nicest people that you will ever have the privilege to meet - and I miss every one of them!

Thinking of all of you .....

You better believe it! We all wish we could be there, but this year won't happen. Nevertheless, we are pulling for you all to have the biggest and best ToT meet ever, and we know that everybody will have a great time. For you lurkers out there, do me a favor and take our spot in the group. You certainly won't regret it, as this group has some of the nicest people that you will ever have the privilege to meet - and I miss every one of them!

Poohbear here sorry you won't be there this year I know I will miss you!!!
I hope things are going well.

2 months until my disney trip!

I hope you all dont keep fallin' on your TOT drop! lmao ;) hee hee hee

We got the cutest card this week, from The 3 Blind Mice. I have a feeling that I know who one of the 3 is :rolleyes1 , but the question remains as to who the other two are:confused3 . Anyway, it was much appreciated, and Timmie and the rest of you, you are an amazing group of warm-hearted, caring, and FUN-LOVING people, and we really feel blessed to be a part of you all, even if from a distance.:grouphug:

We got the cutest card this week, from The 3 Blind Mice. I have a feeling that I know who one of the 3 is :rolleyes1 , but the question remains as to who the other two are:confused3 . Anyway, it was much appreciated, and Timmie and the rest of you, you are an amazing group of warm-hearted, caring, and FUN-LOVING people, and we really feel blessed to be a part of you all, even if from a distance.:grouphug:

:lmao: the other 2 got fired !!!! they were not really blind!! they did lasik!!!!!!! :rotfl:

So i am taking a personality psych course right now (im almost done with my psych degree) and we had to give one interesting fact about ourself... and I told the class I went to Disney at least once a year. They gave me a really weird "you're a disney freak" look.

I just looked back at my prof, smiled, and said "So, that's where I'll be in October!"

;)

So i am taking a personality psych course right now (im almost done with my psych degree) and we had to give one interesting fact about ourself... and I told the class I went to Disney at least once a year. They gave me a really weird "you're a disney freak" look.

I just looked back at my prof, smiled, and said "So, that's where I'll be in October!"

;)

tell 'em be care ful what and how they say it.. Darth tater to the rescue!!

01. ANTSS2001
02. Poohbear67
03. jamstew
04. Code
05. Lease
06. CheatDoesDisney
07. nobodies36
08. Mum
(MUM will get on this time!!!)
09. strmtroopr96
10. Mom2Evie's BFF
11. DH of cherylp3
12. thunderbird1
13. Mickeefan
14. Twilight Terror
15. nursetibs
16. plutodisney
17. JumpinBrerJenkins

Doing the Chicken Little Dance!
(chicken exit dont worry you have till Sept to change your mind!)

18. cherylp3

Hi Dad! :wave2:

I won't be there this year either. The meet is happening just as my flight will be landing back home in Baltimore.

Good to "see" you!

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1600_3.jpg

IMG_1636_3.jpg

-G

Hi Dad! :wave2:

I won't be there this year either. The meet is happening just as my flight will be landing back home in Baltimore.

Good to "see" you!

-G

that is why we only have 18 sits filled :( Abby, Lynn, Gmax and EPCOTLOVE is missing.. well also Maria and her family.... :(

more reason to plan for next year....:banana: :banana: :banana:

you guys only have 3 days til the meet!!!!!! :cool1: I'm so excited for you all - you're going to have the absolute BEST time!

Can't wait to hear all about it and see all the wonderful pictures from the 2nd annual! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter