Just Married Buttons - Still Available?

These are adorable! I would be interested in belle and the beast after his transformation to the prince. I like the where dreams come true verse. Thanks!

I like the script on the first rapunzel one

I love them! Especially the ariel & Eric ones :)

I'm gutted they stopped making the just married buttons :(
I managed to buy some Disneyland ones on eBay ready for our WDW wedding this oct. but it's not the same as being given them there :(

I'd def be interested in your designs! :D

I LOVE your buttons! My fiancé and I are huge Disney...well, freaks. Our first date in 1979 was to see Lady and the Tramp in the movie theatre. I am still his Lady, and he is my Tramp. We would LOVE Lady and the Tramp Just Married buttons, although the Tangled one would work too, as that was our first date after we reconnected.

I don't see my previous post, but I love the Little Mermaid ones! DF may think they are too girlie... Do you have any pics of a bride and groom Minnie and Mickey? He may wear that. Or Mickey bride and groom ears?

I am so excited (especially cause I can't wait to see and have my own just married pins!!!!).

Yay!! This is just so great! I will get with DF to see what he likes. I was able to snag 2 original ones off of eBay for $4 a long while back, but something ppl haven't seen will totally stand out!!!!

I would love to get some pins for my df and I! We are getting married in Sept. and I was really sad they no longer had the "Just Married" buttons! I love the Tangled ones!

I don't see my previous post, but I love the Little Mermaid ones! DF may think they are too girlie... Do you have any pics of a bride and groom Minnie and Mickey? He may wear that. Or Mickey bride and groom ears?

Great idea on bride and groom ears! I could get DF to wear that for sure. I do like the belle and prince ones too.

These are the ears we got! My mother-in-law-to-be got them for us and she had our names put on them! If you order them online ahead of time you can add that option. Or if you buy them at the parks they should be able to do it right there. :)

Mickey Ears

Alright so I definitely want to make these pins! I've had a great response so far from everyone.
Since the closest wedding date I have been given is in August this year and they have requested Lady & the Tramp, those will be the first ones. Most likely followed by Tangled (Sept. Bride request) and Beauty & the Beast (Oct. Bride Request), then Little Mermaid.

Please check out my Tumblr account for the designs I can probably make after I have several requests for them.

Also if you want to request something please PM with your design request (character & numbered design). Your wedding date/wedding date of who you are ordering them for would also be EXTREMELY helpful - that way I can try to make sure I have the design you want available before the time your Magical Day arrives!

As soon as I have the first batch made (and in my hands to ship) I will post it here and PM you if have specifically requested the design I have just made. I will also post the link on here to my ebay site at the same time.

I can't wait to get this started!!!:cheer2: It's soooooo exciting :yay:

I think I'd sign up an ESTY or Ebay account, and refer people to this. Selling pins you design with Disney characters is clearly a copywrite violation and you need to be really careful how you go about doing it. Most people (such as in the DIS creative community) make things up for people that are Disney specific, but they are free. Once you start making a profit off Disney is when you get into trouble. I'm not saying this isn't done everyday by other people, but you want to be very, very careful.

I think I'd sign up an ESTY or Ebay account, and refer people to this. Selling pins you design with Disney characters is clearly a copywrite violation and you need to be really careful how you go about doing it. Most people (such as in the DIS creative community) make things up for people that are Disney specific, but they are free. Once you start making a profit off Disney is when you get into trouble. I'm not saying this isn't done everyday by other people, but you want to be very, very careful.

Thanks for the advice Scrappy_Tink!!!! I hadn't thought about that - I just downloaded the disneypictures off the internet and then uploaded and edited them on the site I was using! If I made some for myself should I put the disney copyright (c) on it to avoid that?

Thanks for the advice Scrappy_Tink!!!! I hadn't thought about that - I just downloaded the disneypictures off the internet and then uploaded and edited them on the site I was using! If I made some for myself should I put the disney copyright (c) on it to avoid that?

I don't think it will really make a difference, since you are using Disney characters. Taking the (c) off it, isn't going to make it non-copywrited. I'm honestly not trying to get ugly, I just hate seeing people get into trouble over something they are not aware of. I heard (I don't know if this is true or not) that if you change a design by 30% that it cannot be considered "copywrited" That's why if you see an individual selling something on ETSY that they make themselves, there might be some type of not-too-noticible differences in the design (like Mickey Mouses tail missing). You'll see a lot of stuff on etsy and they will name it something like "Mrs. Mouse" or "Sleepy Pretty" instead of Minnie Mouse and Sleeping Beauty....it's just a way to circumvent using the Disney name.

Good luck! I know you have a good heart, and are trying to make other people's special day and Disneymoons special.

I don't think it will really make a difference, since you are using Disney characters. Taking the (c) off it, isn't going to make it non-copywrited.

....none of the photos I found had the copyright on them. I was wondering if I should put it on it to avoid the copyright issue.

And I've zoomed in on most of the pictures so about 75%-95% of them isn't even on the pins...do you think that would be ok?

It's not the picture that's copyrighted. It's the character. Anytime you use someone else's creation for your own profit is copyright infringement.

I got my 'Happily Ever After' pin last year and pretty sure I saw a few in MGK last week. I will repost on this thread if I find any on my next trip. ;)

I got my 'Happily Ever After' pin last year and pretty sure I saw a few in MGK last week. I will repost on this thread if I find any on my next trip. ;)

There are tonnes of happily ever after pins, end of may cast members were carrying around cases of all pins including the happily ever after ones...they just aren't wedding exclusive, I saw so many people with them including kids as after all anyone can celebrate a happily ever after...so the chance to get our own custom made 'just married' ones is amazing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter