Just Married Buttons - Still Available?

Wow that's crazy! I guess it's because they're Walt Disney World ones because there's Disneyland ones available on eBay for much cheaper. Like $3-$5. For $70 I'll sell my set lol!

I know! I would have no problem getting Disneyland ones compared to spending that much just for it to say "world". I would be pretty tempted to sell them and put the money into a Disney trip fund!

I just got engaged last week at WDW, and I was able to get Just Engaged buttons at the Big Top store in the new Fantasyland (next to Dumbo) just by asking the cast members in the store. We also saw several couples walking around with Just Married buttons, so they should still be available.

anyone have any luck getting them in park?

I see there are a couple new ebay auctions- at crazy prices.

Is anyone going to be going anytime and wouldn't mind trying to get me a pair? I would pay postage for you to ship them to me if anyone could. I really would like to have a pair before their gone...or without having to pay outrageous prices on ebay!!

Just thought I'd give a quick update...I was in Epcot last weekend (Feb. 11) and stopped by Le Celier to ask if they had any Just Married pins and the woman there told me they didn't have any left, and ran out about a month ago...and that they were the last location giving them out....so I was pretty bummed about that :(

I picked up some for my daughter and fiancée in the gift shop of the Disneyland Hotel on Tuesday. They had them in a bag of buttons with the First Visit, Just Engaged, Happy Birthday, etc. buttons.

So I just asked the Disney World Personal Shopper that I follow on Facebook about them and this was the reply

Disney World Personal Shopper: Yes, those buttons have been discontinued. They were discontinued over a year ago, and no, there are none to be found on property.
I ask at every resort I visit, and haven't been able to get any since last year.

I do have a few extras in my collection though ~ if you're interested. They are 8.00 each, just let me know.

They feature Cinderella and Prince Charming ~ and they are beautiful.

Thanks!

I still keep hearing conflicting answers everywhere else though. If anyone is going anytime in the future would you mind looking for me? I would love a set and I really don't want to have to pay $8 a piece through the personal shopper. I would pay for the postage to ship them to me if you could find them and wouldn't mind helping me out!

I've just come back from our wedding and we got happily ever after pins without a problem and the rest of our party I'm celebrating x

Ok so my Aunt was down in Disney two weeks ago for Star Wars Weekends and she asked. Couldn't find them anywhere and was told that they are completely discontinued. :(

So in light of that I started playing around online and I think I am just going to create my own - and I can use other characters that I prefer more than Cinderella and Prince Charming.

Ah you're literally my dream come true! I picked up some happily ever after pins but they just aren't the same as the just married ones!
I'm definitely so interested!!!

Please add me to the list. Would love to get one (or two) for my daughter !!! And Ariel is her absolute favorite princess !

These are adorable! I would be interested in belle and the beast after his transformation to the prince. I like the where dreams come true verse. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter