"Just Married" buttons discontinued!

There is currently one on Ebay for $3.95 "buy it now". You should go ahead and get it if you really want it. I'm sure another one will pop up before your wedding.

We got quite a bit of attention from our 'just engaged' buttons after DF proposed at MK. I bought some 'Just Married' buttons from
eBay a few months ago after reading this. I hope we get some 'congrats' after we get married at WP in October. We aren't looking for any special treatment, as there's TONS of people that go to WDW on their honeymoons. We really like the congrats we got before ;)

This was on thing that DF and were hoping to get. Can someone post a link to the eBay auction. I searched and couldn't find it. Thanks

Old news. They haven't been around for a long time unless you happen to stumble across a pair. I picked mine up in 2011 for a 2012 wedding and they were far and few between then.

Supposedly they were done away with as a result of political correctness... not every marriage is between Cindy and the Prince. At the time, we were told they'd be redesigning the Just Married buttons. No news on that since.

I was just in Disney in January. I asked around a few places and finally found mine at the hostess desk at The Garden Grill restaurant in Epcot. I don't think there are very many left, you just have to ask around everywhere. I asked people in gift shops, gift shops as you exit rides, restaurants, my hotel. Anywhere I remembered to ask "do you know where I can find the "Just Married" buttons?" I asked. I felt silly and my family said I wouldn't have any luck.. but eventually I did! Good Luck :)

I was just in Disney in January. I asked around a few places and finally found mine at the hostess desk at The Garden Grill restaurant in Epcot. I don't think there are very many left, you just have to ask around everywhere. I asked people in gift shops, gift shops as you exit rides, restaurants, my hotel. Anywhere I remembered to ask "do you know where I can find the "Just Married" buttons?" I asked. I felt silly and my family said I wouldn't have any luck.. but eventually I did! Good Luck :)

Thanks for that VERY ENCOURAGING news!!!!

There's hope for me and my future wife yet :)

I had no idea it was so hard to get these pins....

I have 2 Just Married buttons...if anyone wants them let me know and message me your address and ill send them onto you. Since DH and I got married on DCL and were in the parks before our cruise, I didn't even wear them. They were just given to us at the front desk with a set of each type of button. I'd love for another Disney Bride to get to enjoy them!

Cheers!

I would love them. I will PM you my address if they are still available! Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter