Just made BOG ADR for lunch

I ended up with a couple that just showed up in my MDE account even though I got the error message. I'm sure people ended up with multiples and will be cancelling some eventually though like many I want to wait a few days to make sure they both stay there before I cancel either of them. Best of luck all.

I got in at 4:55am CST. I was able to book a lunch for March 16th and at that time, there were quite a few times to select from. It was such a surprise after seeing nothing for so long.

Anyone notice that Breakfast shows up as an option now too. Wonder when breakfast is going to open up??

Can someone explain if I should be able to book August 26th and beyond, when it isn't at the 180 day point yet? My 180 opens in 2 days, and if I try to book BOG the August days are greyed out after August 24th. What am I missing....how do I check for dates after August 24th? Thanks!
I have it showing up in my MDE. 180 + 10 days for on site guests. But who knows??? I'm now at work and trying to get something. So frustrated!

If anyone has a duplicate for April 28th for 3, 4 or 6 people I would love to have it. I have been trying since 5:45 this morning with no luck. :(

Just got off the phone with a CM, they told me that there are no tables available for any of the days that we are going to be there, 4/27 - 5/2. We are a party of 7 so I'm sure that isn't making things easy but, he even tried looking for tables for 4, 3 and even 2. I just can't believe how fast they went. I was up and 12:30 CT when they secretly went live online and couldn't get one then, tried again when I woke up at 6. Even tried splitting the party up without any luck. I was able to get a table for 1 on 4/28 at 1:40pm but I'm canceling that because 1 person doesn't help us much. I hope my FP+ reservation go better tonight at 11 or our trip will be ruined before it even begins.

Not a fun start to the day.

Just spoke to an awesome CM. She said no one has been able to book since 6 AM. I told her others on the DIS have reported otherwise. I told her I wasn't sure if my date (March 7) was booked or wasn't showing availability because of the glitch. She checked how many reservations are scheduled for that day (said she was breaking the rules, but she's been "breaking them all day because I've felt so terrible for people. I've been so excited about this day for months, and I've been telling everyone to call and do this, and I haven't been able to book a single reservation all morning"). Anyway, she said there were 127 reservations for lunch on March 7, so maybe it's legitimately booked. She advised that I "check periodically, but don't kill yourself doing that, because it's really the week of were lots of reservations drop off. People call in and book for August because they might want to go to Disney, but they don't end up going. They want a reservation just in case. So the best time to call is 2 days before the date you want. You'd be surprised how many character meals are open at 7 AM each morning because people start to cancel." She really was great. She also said it makes no sense that some days are show 88 reservations for BOG, but others are showing 13 (she mentioned a date in August showing 13). She said, "But how can it be that there are only 13 reservations for that day? There are system problems going on." I really appreciated the honesty and the transparency about the issues. She went above and beyond. It's hard with those of us so close... are the dates not available because of the system crash, or are they not available because it's a date that is booked? I got a little clearer answer from her, and I'm glad she shared it (even if it wasn't good news for me). I do plan to keep checking.

Strangely enough, there was a reservation for 7:10 PM that night at BOG. A reservation usually unavailable after your booking window opens 6 months in advance is available with 10 days notice. And it's a good time, too. What a weird day.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with a CM, they told me that there are no tables available for any of the days that we are going to be there, 4/27 - 5/2. We are a party of 7 so I'm sure that isn't making things easy. I just can't believe how fast they went. I was up and 12:30 CT when they secretly went live online and couldn't get one then, tried again when I woke up at 6. Even tried splitting the party up without any luck. I was able to get a table for 1 on 4/28 at 1:40pm but I'm canceling that because 1 person doesn't help us much. I hope my FP+ reservation go better tonight at 11 or our trip will be ruined before it even begins.

Not a fun start to the day.
I would not assume they're really booked. There are so many dups out there, I think things will continue to open up through tomorrow.

i'm guessing it was a system issue this morning because I checked out my reservations and it's on there now - Party of 13 for May 8th....YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Caught me by complete surprise.

I too had been up since 6 A.M. I just kept going back and clicking on "find table" for my date and a time popped up. I was actually shocked. Only one time showed up - but I wasn't about to take my chance on finding a different time.

I have it showing up in my MDE. 180 + 10 days for on site guests. But who knows??? I'm now at work and trying to get something. So frustrated!

Hmmm...ok, I am staying onsite but I don't see it beyond August 24th. I will keep trying to figure it out. Thanks for the reply!

Success for us too. June 14th 13:00. I got up at 05:30 and was able to get them online. Got a scare when it was not showing up on "My Disney experience" account until almost 08:00 but then as I was getting ready to call in a panic, it showed up..smjj

Wasn't able to get anything all morning and times are popping up now. Got a ressie for 6/22 at 1:30. Checked 10 minutes later and 12:35 popped up so I was able to switch to that. I also have a 1:10 on 6/27 (not sure yet exactly which day we will use so need both for now). Trying to move it earlier but all they have is 10:45 which is too early. But this was after having NOTHING for hours, so I'm really excited, and my boys will be too!

It really is maddening. I logged on right at 6am and seemingly had my choice of times! But then I received the error message over and over upon final confirmation. Kept trying until 7am, at which time I waited on hold on the phone for 25 minutes to hear that the whole system was down. Been back and forth from their website to this thread all morning. Excited to see that "error message" people were seeing those reservations magically appear in MDE. But, alas, mine did not.

If I had simply missed it-- was too late to get a reservation-- oh well. But to have done everything right and to have had those times right there for the taking, but have been unable to book one due to (YET ANOTHER) Disney IT glitch is so infuriating! So now I have nothing, while other people who had the same issues as me this morning have duplicate (someone said six!) reservations.

And at least if I knew that I just legitimately missed it I could go on with my day! But now some people are having success again, and some people are starting to cancel their duplicates, so I feel like I need to sit here and keep trying for fear that I may "miss" the potential moment this all gets fixed! Unreal!

The real kicker: This reservation is not even for me! It's for my good friend and her family whose trip I'm helping plan! Kind of funny. She probably doesn't care nearly as much as I do about getting this reservation, but I guess for me at this point it's just that I've invested so much time and energy into it this morning that I'm determined to get the flipping reservation!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter