Just made BOG ADR for lunch

I have been checking all morning for may 13 and getting nothing. Do you think calling will help? I find it very hard to believe all the lunch reservations were gone by 6 am.

mIt really is maddening. I logged on right at 6am and seemingly had my choice of times! But then I received the error message over and over upon final confirmation. Kept trying until 7am, at which time I waiting on hold on the phone for 25 minutes to hear that the whole system was down. Been back and forth from their website to this thread all morning. Excited to see that "error message" people were seeing those reservations magically appear in MDE. But, alas, mine did not.

If I had simply missed it-- was too late to get a reservation-- oh well. But to have done everything right and to have had those times right there for the taking, but have been unable to book one due to (YET ANOTHER) Disney IT glitch is so infuriating! So now I have nothing, while other people who had the same issues as me this morning have duplicate (someone said six!) reservations.

And at least if I knew that I just legitimately missed it I could go on with my day! But now some people are having success again, and some people are starting to cancel their duplicates, so I feel like I need to sit here and keep trying for fear that I may "miss" the potential moment this all gets fixed! Unreal!

The real kicker: This reservation is not even for me! It's for my good friend and her family whose trip I'm helping plan! Kind of funny. She probably doesn't care nearly as much as I do about getting this reservation, but I guess for me at this point it's just that I've invested so much time and energy into it this morning that I'm determined to get the flipping reservation!![/QUOTE

Couldn't agree more!

I just rechecked MDE to see if my reservation came up, it has! So if anyone else was having trouble with this, I would check again!

I have been checking all morning for may 13 and getting nothing. Do you think calling will help? I find it very hard to believe all the lunch reservations were gone by 6 am.
I really don't think it makes a difference at this point - calling vs online. If it opens up, it opens up.

I was also up early this morning and was getting all the error messages as well. I gave up because I had to go to work. Just checked my MDE and the reservation is there, but I have no conformation email. So hopefully my reservation is good.....

Right now the site doesn't show any restaurants...only the dinner shows (HDDR...etc), odd. I was online an hour after the supposed open time, I figured I would be ok since I have the pick of about 6 dates that would work for me in April...none show availability. I'll certainly survive without this ADR (I was blessed to find a dinner one on a Saturday 130 days out), but it is still frustrating.

Looks like the system is back up.

It was for a minute anyway, I was able to make a reservation. There were plenty of times left in August.

I only booked a little early because I got up planning to DIS a little before trying and someone had posted that they already had a reservation. The website was incredibly slow and I got several error messages but I kept at it and managed to snag one for just two. It wasn't in MDE at first but is now.

I had a feeling that the website would be overwhelmed!

I think calling is worth it. They can find out if you have a reservation or not (I thought I didn't, after trying all morning, then at 10:30 I had two from my 6:00am attempts show on my MDE). I know what you mean though...we didn't really want to spend all day on this did we? I have a hunch that if you call, you'll get the real situation as to whether your date is truly available or not (not accounting for cancellations that will come later due to these duplications). I waited on hold about 10 minutes.

YOu are so kind to do this for someone else, and it's OK to move on and say that you tried. When I went to a meeting from 8-10 I just figured that I didn't get reservations, and I was mentally over it in about, oh, 3 minutes:)

The ADRs are now showing up in my MDE and it shows like I have duplicates. They have different confirmation numbers and I got confirmation emails for 3 out of 4.

Tried right away at 6AM and when I made it to the final page it would say error and it did not go through. Or so I thought, just checked my reservations and there it is :) YAY! Check your reservations if this happened to you too!

Thank you!!! I just checked and I i have 2 Be Our Guest Reservations in my MDE. I didn't get an email. So , I am crossing fingers. I wrote the cConfirmation number down and hoping for the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter