Just made BOG ADR for lunch

Any point in staying on hold? Been waiting on the phone since 7am, do they just leave us hanging here if the system is down?

That is the million $ question of the moment isn't it?!

Will there be success when someone finally picks up?!

Or just a big waste of time -- I mean more time than we've already had.:badpc:

Would it still have me "locked" in if i keep refreshing the last page of the reservation confirmation screen? I can't get the reservation to go through, like many people, but I wonder if it will hold me in that spot as long as I keep it active...

Would it still have me "locked" in if i keep refreshing the last page of the reservation confirmation screen? I can't get the reservation to go through, like many people, but I wonder if it will hold me in that spot as long as I keep it active...

my thought exactly

FWIW I got thru to 2 dinign CMs in the last 5 minutes calling and the entire system is down. try back later.

My dog woke me up at 2:30am est, so I decided to check just in case. I was able to snag a 12:45pm on April 13, got the confirmation email and it's showing up in MDE. Hopefully the system is crashing because of all the attempts to book and you can get the times you want! Thank goodness for my old dog and her tiny bladder! LOL!

I got through, the CM told me they aren't able to make reservations now and to try back later. So happy I waited on hold for 40 minutes to be told she can't book adrs and then she asked me if there is anything else she can do for me, lol. Like what, I am calling the dining line and you can't book dining. :scratchin

Yup, was told by an agent that the whole system is down. I said, "I guess so many of us came online that we crashed the system this morning??"
And he chuckled and say, "Yes, that would be a good way to describe what happened."
Got the typical "Disney is aware of the problem" and "keep checking back."

Very frustrating.

Anyone that made there reservation and got confirmation email have any luck for the reservation showing up in my Disney Experience.

There are so many spots for this restaurant and so few of us in a big picture sense that know about BOG is now taking reservations today. It of course suggests that there are issues atm... Once Disney gets it fixed, I'm sure everyone will tons of options. I wouldn't panic at all :)

So finally got through only to be told that those dates (end of June/early July) are "sold out" but yes, he had booked a lunch in August earlier this morning. Thought is was more likely a dinner, but he said yes lunch -- just extremely popular.

That is what I find frustrating ... just be honest, tell us there was an error this morning, we're working on it, no all those lunch ADRs did not get filled while I was getting sorry messages and on hold for 45 minutes.

Unless they did...to which I would say "who are these people and why are none of them on the DIS?!"

I just got my reservation that had been giving me an error since 6am! The CM told me to stop clicking Reserve & check back later, I'm glad I didn't listen. Good Luck everyone!

Woke up at 5:45 to try and was able to get on before 6. Got through on the computer, then it crashed. Tried it on my phone (not through app, just through web browser) and was able to get 12:35 lunch res for 4 on May 1. The confirmation email was in my spam folder. Not showing up on MDE but I'm guessing that's just due to the issues they're having. So excited!!!!

There are so many spots for this restaurant and so few of us in a big picture sense that know about BOG is now taking reservations today. It of course suggests that there are issues atm... Once Disney gets it fixed, I'm sure everyone will tons of options. I wouldn't panic at all :)

:thanks:
But... While the rational side of my brain knows this is probably true, I haven't been able to convince my "Disney-side" to refrain from panic!

finally off hold and the CM said the system is still down but I did just get a confirmation number online

I just got my reservation that had been giving me an error since 6am! The CM told me to stop clicking Reserve & check back later, I'm glad I didn't listen. Good Luck everyone!

The loading screen when I click reserve again is going to error a lot faster now then it was this morning. Don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter