Just made BOG ADR for lunch

Anyone having any luck by phone? I have tried since 6 online like many of you and had no luck. Now on the phone I am being told nothing available August 21, 26 or September 1 ... really? I was told they were ALL gone?

I made mine on my computer at quarter to 6, had a few times to select (said none on MDE).

Got a confirmation number but not on MDE. Glad im not the only one who is having that issue.

Anyone having any luck by phone? I have tried since 6 online like many of you and had no luck. Now on the phone I am being told nothing available August 21, 26 or September 1 ... really? I was told they were ALL gone?
Wow! Good for you for getting through on the phone. This is crazy! :crazy2:

Been trying since 6. Made it all the way to the last page to reserve and keep getting error. Been trying to call since 7 and just keep getting 'all circuits are busy'. :(

Was that the automated check or did you speak to an agent?
I actually spoke to an agent! She told me that they were all full. When I explained that I had been trying online since 6am and had seen many spots for the days I was looking for, but kept getting an error on my last reservation page, she simply said 'It's very popular and I am showing here that it's all booked up' ... but is her screen going to be like what we are seeing (my screen says 'no available times'). Hard to believe that they are all gone that far out!

I actually spoke to an agent! She told me that they were all full. When I explained that I had been trying online since 6am and had seen many spots for the days I was looking for, but kept getting an error on my last reservation page, she simply said 'It's very popular and I am showing here that it's all booked up' ... but it her screen going to be like what we are seeing (my screen says 'no available times'). Hard to believe that they are all gone that far out!

Well...not what I was hoping to hear.

I got the automated message saying not available for date I spoke to "the computer voice" about as well and was hoping when I got through to an agent I would get better news.

I agree no way those times are booked if everyone on these boards is saying the error message came up for the last hour online and in the ap. Unless they ONLY allowed non-DISers to get through somehow!

It freaks me out that it isn't showing up in MDE. I even tried to search for it with the confirmation number and my name, and nothing. Guess I'll save the email. :confused3

I made one for 2/27 around 1:40 I think, but I have not gotten the email, nor is it showing in MDE. I know it worked because I got the confirmation page, but of course in my haste I didn't make a screen shot (stupid 6am self). I also tried making several others when I got scared that the first one didn't "take", and had a lot of errors once you got to the last screen. At this point, I'm just crossing fingers that everything will work itself out later today once the system crush subsides...
That is exactly what happened to me. And like you I did not take a screen shot!!! I have been trying to call since 7:00 to confirm and can't get through!!

I have a theory that all those "phantom" reservations going through the system are tying up everything. (People who got to the end and tried to book)

If they did it over and over again, the system is full of "reservations" that aren't there.

I know I personally tried to book for 7 and got times starting at 12:45 through 2:15 before it wouldn't give me anything else. (Errored out on the last page every single time.)

Well...not what I was hoping to hear.

I got the automated message saying not available for date I spoke to "the computer voice" about as well and was hoping when I got through to an agent I would get better news.

I agree no way those times are booked if everyone on these boards is saying the error message came up for the last hour online and in the ap. Unless they ONLY allowed non-DISers to get through somehow!

I was going to try to tell her that 'my friends on the DIS boards couldn't get reservations either' ... but thought I might sound crazy lol???:crazy2:

i'll keep an eye on here to see what develops as I'm in Australia so being stuck on hold trying to call reservations help isn't really an option. Hopefully its just a case of the system being overloaded ,and everything will be linked tomorrow

I did notice I couldn't complete a reservation on the iphone app because the system wouldn't accept a non American mobile number, I hope that doesn't prevent me making fast pass reservations when my window becomes available.

I actually spoke to an agent! She told me that they were all full. When I explained that I had been trying online since 6am and had seen many spots for the days I was looking for, but kept getting an error on my last reservation page, she simply said 'It's very popular and I am showing here that it's all booked up' ... but is her screen going to be like what we are seeing (my screen says 'no available times'). Hard to believe that they are all gone that far out!
I still think IT shut it all down and pulled the slots, so the agents, that we know generally know nothing, just see it all being unavailable.

I've been on the phone on hold since 7:00. I am not expecting to have any luck, though, as I expect that the agent's screen in going to show the same "no available" times that I see on my own computer. The frustrating part is that there were a number of times available online at 6am-- I just couldn't book them!! It seems like nobody else could either, though, so hopefully there are in fact some times available still; just not in the system right now. Maybe later today? Maybe tomorrow?? Who knows.

It's just so frustrating. I love Disney but am repeatedly frustrated and disappointed with their website! I mean, really, didn't we all know there was going to be IT issues this morning??

I did notice I couldn't complete a reservation on the iphone app because the system wouldn't accept a non American mobile number, I hope that doesn't prevent me making fast pass reservations when my window becomes available.

Oh no! You can use the apps Pinger or What's App to get a U.S. number to text with for free. I have a Canadian friend that uses this. You can make calls and receive calls including voice mail using it too, but I'm not sure how that part works.

The exact same thing happened to me. Made 1pm reservation for 3/5. Got the confirmation page, but not showing anywhere and no email.

EDIT: I got the email, it was in my SPAM folder.. odd. It still doesn't show on MDE though.
MY E-MAIL CONFIRMATION WAS IN MY SPAM FOLDER TOO!!! Thanks so much for posting that! Whew! I feel like they will have to honor a confirmation email. Maybe MDE is just so slow with all the activity that it's taking a long time to show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter