Just have to tell you...

SWEET!!! I don't particularly care for the Pumpkin Spice myself but a grande Non Fat Caramel Macchiato would be awesome!! There is a Starbucks right down the road in the shopping center with Michael's and the Big Joann's.

Hot or iced? I owe you a goodie for trucking my pages to and from WDW (they had a way better vacation than me this year!). (Which way do I turn out of the parking lot, I think that's where we got lost last time)?

can we go to the big Jo's over there??? PLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEE!

crap! i have not put my check in the mail yet. can i give it to you Sat?

lisa- do you do the lunch? 'cause i'll make asian chicken salad if you want?
since you and jennifer are making goodies!!!
is there a fridge?

No fridge, but what is this asian chicken salad you speaketh of? I am thinking I need to see that recipe. I will be providing lunch. Nothing fancy but it will be filling and knowing all who attend, plentiful with goodies.

it's one of my fav's lisa. i'll bring the recipe with me on sat. ok?
i'll bring somethin'. fear not! let me put my thinkin' cap on!

Only bring something if you want to, but there is no need if you have too much going on this week. That goes for all of you. :goodvibes

Hot or iced? I owe you a goodie for trucking my pages to and from WDW (they had a way better vacation than me this year!). (Which way do I turn out of the parking lot, I think that's where we got lost last time)?

Hot, don't worry about bringing me anything. I don't know when I'll get there so I'll just grab one on the way in.

when you leave the scrap place turn left and go down to the BIG intersection and turn right. Starbucks is on the right.

Lisa, are we by chance having Grandma Birdseye's famous Garlic Chicken recipe??? We had that (and grilled cheese :rolleyes:) for dinner last night. And I have more for lunch today! YUM!!!

I made a similar thing with carrot cake mix and DH was freaked by it but the kids adored them! I must try with chocolate cake (but we don't get tinned pumpkin very often - the store stocks it round about now though :thumbsup2)

I made a similar thing with carrot cake mix and DH was freaked by it but the kids adored them! I must try with chocolate cake (but we don't get tinned pumpkin very often - the store stocks it round about now though :thumbsup2)

It's finally out in stores here!

Lisa, are we by chance having Grandma Birdseye's famous Garlic Chicken recipe??? We had that (and grilled cheese :rolleyes:) for dinner last night. And I have more for lunch today! YUM!!!

Grandma Birdeye's recipe was all sold out. Now I know why. ;):rotfl2:

Isn't that good?

It's our Grandma Birdseye recipe. Grandma is nice enough to make plenty for all of us and store it at our local grocer in the frozen foods section. :rolleyes1

We have the best Grandma. :laughing:

From where does this chicken come? I may need to try it ;)

well, jennifer. Chicken comes from eggs. But then where did the egg come from? And which came first?? :confused3

Seriously though, Granny Birdseye loves her some chicken, and garlic, and broccoli, and corn, oh and don't forget the pasta. She is alllll about the pasta.

psssssttt, Granny really gets her food from Cousin BJ's and Sister Stop and Shop's houses. She likes to chill in the freezer section.

You guys sound like you're going to have all the good food! :sad2:

And your "grandmother" sounds like a better cook than mine... ;)

Did I ever tell you about the time that mine made green beans for Thanksgiving? They went into the pot green. When they came out forty minutes later, they were yellow beans.

Apparently forty is synonymous with four. :headache:

Ah, that Granny Birdseye...I'll be sure to check her out in the freezer section next time I'm shoppin'.

Ooops, 40 does not equal 4. Never, nowhere, no how!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter