Just came back but we're going again this time to the Polynesian!!

OhanaCassidy

Mouseketeer
We just came back from our June 23-30 vacation to the Wilderness Lodge, and now we're going back from June 30- July 10 to the Polynesian!! We can't wait till we can make our ADRs and fastpass+ reservations and get our magic bands!! We LOVE the Poly, so what are some of your guys' favorite things about the Poly? :flower1:

The beautiful grounds. The Volcano pool. The Pineapple Lanai. Proximity to TTC for Epcot. O'hana breakfast. So happy for you! Have a blast!

I have 2 resorts that I've always dreamed of staying at - Beach Club and Poly! We're staying at BC in 3 weeks, and I am looking at a solo trip in February and I'm going to book the Poly. It is so beautiful there and so relaxing. Kona Cafe is my favorite place for breakfast.

So exciting! Happy planning!!

I love that the rooms are bigger than the other deluxes, the monorail to MK, being able to walk to TTC for monorail to Epcot, 'Ohana breakfast (and dinner too for that matter), the Volcano Pool, the beautiful grounds, Wishes from the beach!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter