Just booked Victoria & Albert's - wowie

I'd say it's worth going once but not sure if we'd go again. Don't get me wrong, it's no doubt the highest quality restaurant at WDW so nothing to complain about but we don't frequent very high end restaurants in our daily life and found the ambiance little bit too "formal". But like I said, food and service top notch so enjoy your visit :)

my understanding is that the main room can be booked online, but the chefs table and the smaller room you must call to book.

You can book the Queen Victoria Room online. I did it for our last December trip and for next week's trip. There is a separate listing for it on Disney's site - one for main dining room and one for QVR. Chef's table you may need to call - I've never bothered to try to book it given the demand for it. Also given how much in demand it is, you might be best to call so that you can be put on a waitlist for it which you definitely cannot do online.

Was everyone able to book this online or did you have to call? We plan on going in March of 2020 so I cant make my reservation until September but I have been doing research to try and figure out the best way to get the reservation. Does anyone have any tips?
I ended up calling but then again, I wanted The Chef's Table ----- and got it. The lady was so nice on the phone explaining the details of how The Chef's Table works and attire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter