Just booked a solo trip for June

You'll have a great time! Where are you staying?
At first I was in Cheyenne, then I switched to the Sequoia lodge for only $10 more. I stayed in the Sequoia 8 years ago and looking forward to going back there. I'm trying to get a golden forest room, but they're all out at the moment. I think this probably has to do with the Disneyland Hotel being closed for refurb?

We're staying at the Sequoia in February. It was cheaper than the Cheyenne or Santa Fe for our dates. Shorter walk to the parks and we love the restaurants, bar, shop and lobby. As long as you go in knowing that the rooms are in need of a refurb and there is a lack of plug sockets you will be fine. I always request a kettle as soon as I arrive!

We're staying at the Sequoia in February. It was cheaper than the Cheyenne or Santa Fe for our dates. Shorter walk to the parks and we love the restaurants, bar, shop and lobby. As long as you go in knowing that the rooms are in need of a refurb and there is a lack of plug sockets you will be fine. I always request a kettle as soon as I arrive!
The lack of sockets is the toughest thing for me.. I use a cpap and need a socket by the bed.. I am bringing an extension cord.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter