Just back from the AKL concierge

Glad to see that the AKL concierge staff haven't lost their touch!

Isn't that Cappucino/expresso/latte machine to die for?????!!!!!:bounce:

Brings back nice memories......:D

That's for a great thread!

I bet I had $50 of Cappucinos a day!!!! It was my favorite part of AKL Concierge.

Thanks for the great review of the AKL Concierge. We will be staying Concierge for the first time this coming Feb 1st and cannot wait. We are doing the Sunrise Safari on the 4th. Thanks again for taking the time to post about your trip.

We also checked in on the 1st, and I kept my eyes open for lime green ribbons, but never saw any. I was hoping to be able to say Hi! Anyway, concierge sounds great. We were in the absolute last room on the Kudu trail and it was quite a hike to get coffee every morning, but it was very peaceful and quiet and we actually had a partial view of Sunset Savannah as well as our view of Arusha Savannah. Maybe someday concierge will be in my budget (I'm coming off almost 7 years of cast member rates, so all the prices seem high to me.;) )

What a wonderful narrative - it really took me away from reality for a minute.

Also made me want to change my ressies, too, but I've always wanted to try the Poly, so we'll just have to plan another trip so we can try AKL!!!

Thanks!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter