• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June Exercise Challenge - 54 Challengers and 40,537 minutes completed!!!

OMG work was hard last night. I ran all night long, worked up a sweat even. I am so tired but I blasted past goal for month which is good cause I don't plan on moving for a couple days. MY FEET HURT. So will take at leat 60 minutes and that puts me at 930/900 for the month :woohoo:

I did 40 mins. elliptical and 20 mins. bike bringing me to 2300/2000.

So, who is hosting the July challenge? I can't believe we are already at June 29. I am sorry I can't host July since I'll be out of town so much with no computer access. I am hoping that someone will jump in and get it started soon. :)

I did 85 minutes running, weight machines and core and 65 minutes elliptical.:dance3:Yes, I'm tired now!:)

I'm at 1580/1600

Well... a passing thunderstorm interfered with my early morning run time this morning, but I showed the weather. I went out at lunch at work to run... 4 miles in the 92 degree, blazing sun drenched humidity!

Oh. My. God! I've never been so hot or sweaty in my life.

Overall, it was a good run, but parts of the second half were run/walk

55 minutes to finish up the exercise for the month of June

1553/1500!

Looking forward to the July thread.

Ted

Speaking of the July thread... has anyone stepped up to moderate the July thread?

I wouldn't mind taking a turn if no one else is going to do it.

Ted

Went to an hour Werq class this morning bringing me to 2120/1680. I am also really looking forward to exercising and being accountable in July with all of you! :wave:

I did 40 mins. elliptical and 20 mins. bike bringing me to 2300/2000.

So, who is hosting the July challenge? I can't believe we are already at June 29. I am sorry I can't host July since I'll be out of town so much with no computer access. I am hoping that someone will jump in and get it started soon. :)

I can host unless someone else was planning on it.
Unless I hear otherwise I will start a new thread in the morning.

65 for me today. 30 running, 35 walking.

1475/1600

Walked for another 45 minutes today at work...15 with Barbra and 30 after work by myself. Brings my total to

635/1200

Hello, everyone --

I added 336 minutes of dog-walking, Debbie-walking, yardwork and weights this week for a total of 1964/2000. Here's hoping I'll get at least 36 minutes of weights in tomorrow - way too hot to even walk my pup tonight.

Did another 35 minutes of wt machines, but again felt poorly and didn't do my cardio. Not sure what's going on, but I don't like it!:sad2:

1025/1200 So close, and yet....:hourglass time's running out!

Congrats to all who have made their goal and even surpassed it! Good for you!!:yay::yay::yay:

I hope you feel better soon, Lois. :hug:

72 minutes: new total: 1435/1600

I little milestone for me today, I was able to run for 3 miles w/o stopping for a walk break. I'm slow, but that is a first for me! I hate running and never thought I'd even run a mile! :goodvibes

Wow, slow or not, that IS a milestone - congratulations! :worship:

OMG work was hard last night. I ran all night long, worked up a sweat even. I am so tired but I blasted past goal for month which is good cause I don't plan on moving for a couple days. MY FEET HURT. So will take at leat 60 minutes and that puts me at 930/900 for the month :woohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

:yay::banana::yay::banana:

Well... a passing thunderstorm interfered with my early morning run time this morning, but I showed the weather. I went out at lunch at work to run... 4 miles in the 92 degree, blazing sun drenched humidity!

Oh. My. God! I've never been so hot or sweaty in my life.

Overall, it was a good run, but parts of the second half were run/walk

55 minutes to finish up the exercise for the month of June

1553/1500!

Looking forward to the July thread.

Ted

You are a much better man than I, Ted!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Speaking of the July thread... has anyone stepped up to moderate the July thread?

I wouldn't mind taking a turn if no one else is going to do it.

Ted

I can host unless someone else was planning on it.
Unless I hear otherwise I will start a new thread in the morning.

65 for me today. 30 running, 35 walking.

1475/1600

I'll let y'all decide who would like to moderate next month. Just let me know and I can send you the text for that first post along with a spread sheet I made up to record the minutes. Thank you for offering to do this!!! It sure is a lot of fun to keep up with everyone's progress.

I haven't been on in a while :(
The front page has me at 650/900
so since then-

Sunday - 56 min walk (super slow in the heat)
Tuesday - 26 min sculpt
Wednesday - 69 min walk (much better than Sunday's!)
Tonight - 29 mins (arms, core, yoga/stretch)

New Total - 830/900

I need 70 minutes tomorrow, If I can get up early and get in a walk before it gets hot I should be good! If not I'll try tomorrow night.

Congratulations to everyone on all their minutes!!!

I love all the :yay: on the front page!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone! Stay cool!

I'll let y'all decide who would like to moderate next month. Just let me know and I can send you the text for that first post along with a spread sheet I made up to record the minutes. Thank you for offering to do this!!! It sure is a lot of fun to keep up with everyone's progress.

sissy,

I can do either July or August.

If you'd like to do July, I'll be glad to sign up for August.

If you'd rather I take July, let me know and I'll start up the new thread.

Ted

72 minutes: new total: 1435/1600

I little milestone for me today, I was able to run for 3 miles w/o stopping for a walk break. I'm slow, but that is a first for me! I hate running and never thought I'd even run a mile! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 Great work! :thumbsup2

6/26 90 mins; 30 strength + 60 cardio
6/27 120 mins; 30 trainer + 90 cardio
6/28 155 mins; 30 trainer + 60 cardio + 45 strength + 20 group workout

Whew! Trying to get back into the swing of things with exercises I can do without too much strain on the leg. But between the PT and the massage therapist, the leg is getting much better, thank goodness!

Good work, everyone; I hope we can all add on to our minutes tomorrow. :cool1:

I needed 70 minutes today to make my goal.

I walked for 120 minutes!!! 7.2 miles! It was slow but I got in the long walk I've been wanting to fit in the last couple of weekends!

New total - 950/900:goodvibes

Thanks for hosting this month Debbieandroo!!!

Good Luck to everyone getting more minutes in today.
Hope to see everyone next month!!!

sissy,

I can do either July or August.

If you'd like to do July, I'll be glad to sign up for August.

If you'd rather I take July, let me know and I'll start up the new thread.

Ted

I'll let you have July and I'll take August since you offered first. :goodvibes

70 minutes strength training today. I'm going to do some cardio later to bring me up to my goal.

1555/1600

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter