• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June Exercise Challenge - 54 Challengers and 40,537 minutes completed!!!

Another 120 minutes for me today!! I love it :love: when I can go to the gym in the morning AND evening...two times the endorphines!! Hour weight lifting class this morning and an hour Werq class tonight bringing me to 1860/1680.

90 more minutes today:
15 elliptical
45 personal training with Killer K
15 treadmill
15 bike

new total 2180/2000

I did 35 minutes of wt machines, but didn't feel well and came home before doing cardio. I hope to walk later today to make up for it. Just felt a bit queazy and light headed.:confused3

990/1200

1825/1700 Wahoo!!! I made it. It was so fun to see my name in red--that's never happened, and now I get to be lime green!

The latest minutes are the usual walks, runs (yippee), stretching class at the Y, and mowing the lawn/whacking back some branches on a tree.

Way to go!!!!:dance3:

Just realized I had yesterday's total to date wrong. It should have been 2030.

Today, I did 60 minutes of Biggest Loser DVD workouts but added 3 pound weights in each hand, to increase the intensity a bit. Also a bit of core.,

New total: 2090/2000

Awesome job!!:cheer2::cheer2:

90 more minutes today:
15 elliptical
45 personal training with Killer K
15 treadmill
15 bike

new total 2180/2000

Okay, now you're just showing off!:lmao::lmao: (keep it up!;))

20minutes on the treadmill

275/700

I'm going to try and make it to half my goal this month...I've already done better in this challenge than any others though! Wonder if it has to do with my 20 year reunion coming up in two weeks?!?!

I'm reading a good book, so I went back to the Y last night and spent
30 minutes elliptical
30 minutes bike

new total 2240

I still can't believe I worked out for 150 minutes yesterday without any endurance training to kick up that number.

Today's a rest day, I think. Killer K wiped out my hamstrings yesterday. LOL!

Did another 35 minutes of wt machines, but again felt poorly and didn't do my cardio. Not sure what's going on, but I don't like it!:sad2:

1025/1200 So close, and yet....:hourglass time's running out!

Congrats to all who have made their goal and even surpassed it! Good for you!!:yay::yay::yay:

2005/1700

Got a run in yesterday and my legs are sore today. At least in class this morning they didn't decide to do lunges!! ;) My girlfriend couldn't walk this morning so I returned bottles/cans instead. Will try to get a walk in later with the dog. It's going to be warm so I can take the hose to him afterwards when he's tuckered out!

Since it's summer and I'm not working, I think next month I will boost my number. 1700 is super hard during the school year, but seems to be a breeze (kinda) this month.

72 minutes: new total: 1435/1600

I little milestone for me today, I was able to run for 3 miles w/o stopping for a walk break. I'm slow, but that is a first for me! I hate running and never thought I'd even run a mile! :goodvibes

52 minutes of running this morning (4.2 miles)

1498/1500... I guess I'll have to run at least two minute tomorrow :)

Ted

Went to my hour RIPPED class and then hit the treadmill for another hour bringing me to 2040/1680.

walked 20 minutes at work with Barbra this morning
ran/walked/jogged on treadmill for 60 minutes this evening

New total

590/1200

It's been a busy week, so I have lots to catch up on.

To pump up my times I started walking at night in addition to my couch25k runs!

Sunday walked 25 minutes, Monday ran couch25k 36 minutes, Tue ran couch25K 42 minutes, Wed. walked 45 minutes! Thur couch25k 42 minutes! Plus I walked another 45 minutes this morning!

Not going to make my goal this month, but I'm Ok with that!

New total 765/1000. :cool1:

72 minutes: new total: 1435/1600

I little milestone for me today, I was able to run for 3 miles w/o stopping for a walk break. I'm slow, but that is a first for me! I hate running and never thought I'd even run a mile! :goodvibes

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Great milestone!!

52 minutes of running this morning (4.2 miles)

1498/1500... I guess I'll have to run at least two minute tomorrow :)

Ted

Hope you can fit it in!:rotfl: Great job!

I added 90 minutes cardio yesterday and did 35 min wt machines today

1150/1200

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter