• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June Exercise Challenge - 54 Challengers and 40,537 minutes completed!!!

Okay, so I did about 30 minutes cardio today, so missed my goal by 20 minutes. I think I'm done for the day, so I officially didn't meet my goal. But love that I got so close! Congrats to all who made their goal and to all of us for trying so hard to be a more fit and healthy version of ourselves. Hooray for all of us!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

1180/1200

CONGRATULATIONS to Rose and Kathleen for finishing up your challenge!

:banana::yay::cool1::banana::yay::cool1:

I still have about 20 minutes left -- will try to do some weights tonight. Way too hot to go outside right now. This last minute stuff serves me right for not getting out of bed last Sunday to do my 8 miles then.

Ted, I will PM you that first post. Let me know if you'd like a copy of my spreadsheet for reference - I can send that to you via email. Thank you for hosting next month!!!

Okay, I give up -- I'll finish up this month at 1984/2000. Those 15 more minutes just are not going to happen tonight.

Congratulations to everyone for doing so well, especially in this heat. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I've updated everyone through this post and will continue to do so through next week. Again, great work everyone!!!

Today I added to my minutes I now have 1360/1000.

So much walking today at a Disneyana convention. I am sure I walked even more, but well taking credit for only what I posted. Tired, very tired but oh so fun.

There is no way I was not going to reach my goal with only 20 minutes left so I did upper body weights tonight for 30 minutes while watching Finding Nemo with my DD. :goodvibes

1610/1600 for the month of June :banana:

Great job no matter how many minutes to EVERYONE!! :cheer2:

Tried a new class at the gym this afternoon called Hip Hop Hustle. It was a winner for me. Also did an hour on the elliptical to finish out the month at 2240/1680. Congrats to everyone!!

I did a 1/2 marathon training walk yesterday and we did lots of hills. 120 minutes.

My total for the month was 2420/2000. I am really pleased so many of those were hard exercise minutes. I can only imagine how much I'd weigh right now if I hadn't exercised so much, since my eating is totally out of control. I HAVE to stop acting as if burning all those calories nearly every day means I can eat so badly.
:(

Glad it's a new month and so excited to see more WISHers volunteering to host the challenge. It's such a fun thing to do!

See you all on the new thread! :grouphug:

6/30 80 total; 40 minutes circuit, 40 minutes cardio

I didn't make my goal but I got closer than I thought I would. On to bigger and better in July! :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2CONGRATS :thumbsup2 to everyone who participated in June's challenge - wow!!! we racked up a lot of minutes!!!

Congratulations to everyone for moving! I finished out the month at 2194/1700. Looking forward to watching everybody change color in July! Thanks, Ted for hosting next month and a huge thanks to Debbie for hosting June. :hug:

Congratulations to everyone for moving! I finished out the month at 2194/1700. Looking forward to watching everybody change color in July! Thanks, Ted for hosting next month and a huge thanks to Debbie for hosting June. :hug:

Yes - thank you! :thumbsup2

I know I'm a couple days late but I just got back from Puerto Rico where we did plenty of exercise.

6/26 - 120 mins of snorkeling
6/27 - 30 min run, 45 mins of hiking
6/28 - 30 min weights, 60 mins of hiking
6/29 - 120 of hiking, ziplining, rappelling, 60 mins of kayaking

With all that... 1165/1000 :cheer2:

Yes - thank you! :thumbsup2

:hug: You're welcome! And thank you again, Ted, for taking on the July thread.

I know I'm a couple days late but I just got back from Puerto Rico where we did plenty of exercise.

6/26 - 120 mins of snorkeling
6/27 - 30 min run, 45 mins of hiking
6/28 - 30 min weights, 60 mins of hiking
6/29 - 120 of hiking, ziplining, rappelling, 60 mins of kayaking

With all that... 1165/1000 :cheer2:

Wow, that sounds like a great trip! Welcome back!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to Sissy_ib, minniebeth, and vikdeco for finishing their challenges for the month!!!!

:woohoo::dance3::cheer2::woohoo::dance3::cheer2:

Thanks so much debbieandroo for hosting June! Your hard work and efforts are truly appreciated! You rock!:cheer2:

This must be a lot of work and I appreciate it! Seeing everyone's posting and knowing I am accountable helps get me away from the couch!

I had a great month and finished with two more workouts which put me at 1005/850.

Now on to setting a goal for July!

Colleen:goodvibes

I'm late posting my results. I had planned to do this last Saturday but I had a bike wreck and ended up with a concussion. Darn exercise is going to kill me yet (according to my MIL. :teeth:)

I need to add to my previous total:

4 hours walking - 240 minutes

4 hours biking - 240 minutes

4 hours biking and leg presses at physical therapy for month of June - 240 minutes.

Not sure what my total is but I should be close.

Thanks Debbieandroo for doing this for us! :flower3:

I'm late posting my results. I had planned to do this last Saturday but I had a bike wreck and ended up with a concussion. Darn exercise is going to kill me yet (according to my MIL. :teeth:)

I need to add to my previous total:

4 hours walking - 240 minutes

4 hours biking - 240 minutes

4 hours biking and leg presses at physical therapy for month of June - 240 minutes.

Not sure what my total is but I should be close.

Thanks Debbieandroo for doing this for us! :flower3:

Wow, Susie, sounds scary! Guess I should be glad my bike has a flat tire all month, no telling what damage I could have done to myself! Glad you're feeling better.

And CONGRATULATIONS!!! You finished your challenge! :dance3::yay::dance3::yay:

This must be a lot of work and I appreciate it! Seeing everyone's posting and knowing I am accountable helps get me away from the couch!

I had a great month and finished with two more workouts which put me at 1005/850.

Now on to setting a goal for July!

Colleen:goodvibes

Debbie - Thank you so much for hosting June! You are awesome!! :hug:

Thanks so much debbieandroo for hosting June! Your hard work and efforts are truly appreciated! You rock!:cheer2:

Thank you all again - it was a lot of fun getting to know y'all better! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter