June 2019 Check In

Heading down the weekend of June 8th for the Girl Scout YEP days. Staying at the Paradise Pier and haven't received our Galaxy's Edge reservation yet... I'm dying!

Heading down the weekend of June 8th for the Girl Scout YEP days. Staying at the Paradise Pier and haven't received our Galaxy's Edge reservation yet... I'm dying!

aww, you might have to call to get your reservation, as it seems they are all on the system but there is issues with email addresses

when do you check in and when do you check out of Paradise Pier Hotel?

aww, you might have to call to get your reservation, as it seems they are all on the system but there is issues with email addresses

when do you check in and when do you check out of Paradise Pier Hotel?

Of course there is an issue with email addresses :) We check in June 7th and check out June 10th. I was fine with waiting to see Galaxy's Edge until next year but now that an opportunity presents itself, I'm really excited!

oh goodness, thats beyond frustrating, is there a phone number you can call?

:snail::badpc:

I just called....no wait :yay:
We have June 3 at 11 (was 8, but I am traveling with a 5 year old so asked for the next time and got it)
Glad that is done.
The CM wished he had a dollar for every DVC person that called in :rotfl:

So excited! We are at the Grand Californian checking in on June 23 on DVC points. I called (no wait) and found out they had scheduled us for 8:00 pm on the 23rd. I thought that would be too late, and asked them if we could change it to earlier. Our reservation is now for 11:00 am. We are driving from Colorado. When we originally made the reservation, we were planning to stay in or around Vegas on the night of the 22nd, arrive at the hotel in the early afternoon, and have the 24th be our first park day. Now we are planning a loooong drive on the 22nd to arrive in Anaheim that night. We have an inexpensive hotel a half hour from Disneyland so we can hit the ground running on the 23rd, check in, and go to SWGE. I had been planning to avoid it - but with the reservation, can’t resist!

Iva added everyones Star Wars Galaxys Edge reservations to the first post. This is getting exciting now , it seems most people are either getting or switching to the 8am to 12pm timeslot

Do you think Disney assigned 8 a.m. to noon to the people in the hotels because they would be onsite and able to make it to the 8 a.m. opening without as much difficulty as anyone driving in?

I am patiently (!) waiting for the May 2nd sign up. If given a choice, I think I will opt for a later time because I want to experience the Star Wars food for lunch or dinner.

Can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter