June 2019 Check In

I have my web browser open and am (im)patiently waiting to see if I can get a reservation. I am on the east coast, so it will be 1:00 my time when the reservations open.

We will be there June 23-28, at the Best Western Park Place Inn. Hoping to get a Star Wars reservation today for the 23rd. We'll see!

Got a SWGE reservation for Monday 6/10 at 8:00 am to noon. Can't wait to check it out. I am excited to hear reviews and tips once the land opens to help plan our visit. Curious about the check in process etc...

I am going June 17th 8am-12pm. I was prepared to not get in. I told my 8 year old we weren't going to get in. I am so excited. Trying to decide if I should tell him and his little brother or just make it a surprise.

I am going June 17th 8am-12pm. I was prepared to not get in. I told my 8 year old we weren't going to get in. I am so excited. Trying to decide if I should tell him and his little brother or just make it a surprise.

I'm on team surprise all the way pixiedust:

We're in! Holy cow, I feel like I won some kind of race or contest!

6/21 8am-12pm.

I have the same time slot! so excited!

We are going on Father's Day weekend. Once we got our Star Wars reservation, I booked a hotel. :)

Goodness that was a mad few hours, I hope everyone who wanted a Star Wars Galaxys Edge reservation managed to get one. I have now updated the first post with everyones details :)

We are super excited! Galaxy’s Edge June 2 at 8am!
I dont seem to have you listed, where are you staying and when dates do you check in and check out?

We are going on Father's Day weekend. Once we got our Star Wars reservation, I booked a hotel. :)
Where are you staying, what dates do you check in and check out and what day and time is your Star Wars Galaxys Edge reservation?

In other news I have now booked some of my ADR.

Frozen Dining Package is not open yet after June 6 so I have booked Lamplight Lounge for lunch. Im going to keep checking and hopefully it will open soon for the rest of June. Cathy Circle Restaurant is only booking dinner but I want a lunch reservation, so I booked Lamplight just to make sure I have something booked. Im going to cancel Lamplight if I manage to get Frozen Dining Package.

I have also booked lunch at Carnation Cafe. I just need to book Fantasmic Blue Bayou Dining package when it opens tomorrow :)

I think I’m the only one here who will be there during this time but didn’t even try for a reservation. I could care less about Star Wars and planned my trip thinking it wouldn’t be open yet! I’m so bummed it is because it means more crowds now. Just gonna hope for the best and stay away from that area!

Now that we have our reservations for SWGE, we are sure we will not cancel our trip:

June 7-10, DLH

SWGE reservations:
June 8, 8 am to noon (onsite hotel reservation)
June 9, 8 am to noon (general)
June 9, 8 pm to midnight (general)

We got a reservation too! I wasn't going to try because I genuinely am not that interested but I thought we'll be there and we might get caught up in all the excitement and want to go so I'll give it a shot. We got in for June 5th 8am - 12pm.

June 15th-17th
Tropicana Inn
DD (7), DH and me
Star Wars Reservation on Sunday the 16th at 8am!

We are annual passholders, and we have free flights! So, this extra trip is not putting us out too much.

Now that we have reservations for opening weekend of SWGE, we will be there with the rest of y'all! We get back from WDW on 5/21 and will be at HoJo Anaheim from 5/29 - 6/1. Now to figure out how to pay for all the SWGE merch.....

Villa reservations :teacher: are still the same but our SWGE ASSIGNED onsite reservation is Saturday June 22nd from 8am - 12pm :yay:

Our CHOICE of SWGE reservation will be Friday June 21st from 11am - 3pm :D

So basically we will check in day with 1 ressie THEN check out with the other ressie !!! :cloud9:

ALSO, We still have another DVC reservation check in on June 28th then check out June 30th!!! :welcome: pixiedust: Fantasmic deluxe dinner package at River Belle Terrace for our 28th Wedding Anniversary!!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!