--June 2018 Check-in Thread--

I’d definitely do DL the second half (also, I prefer having it to look forward to rather than getting it over with). I’d actually be tempted to stay somewhere else the first three nights-vrbo by the beach, perhaps, and save the points.

I agree with this! Swap your plans and Just find a different place to stay the first few nights.

I'm definitely leaning that way though I do love GCV so much. I'm gonna hold out a few more days to see if I can get the 10th. I just hate for my points to go into holding if I cancel the 9th and 11th because I don't know if I will be able to use them since I don't have any other trips planned this year.

Yay for June!:yay: We leave in 20 days.:car:

We decided not to schedule a character dining experience, since our four-year old grandson still believes the characters are creepy.:eek: This is his Disneyland-before-going-off-to- Kindergarten trip with Gramma and Grampa, so we're following his touring plan.:thumbsup2 We have park hoppers, so we'll spend time in both Parks.

Yesterday, I asked him what he's most excited about. His answer: "Going to Cars Land and the Peanuts people place!" He is totally in love with Snoopy and all the Peanuts characters, so we're going to take him to Knott's Berry Farm after a few days at Disneyland. I know he's going to love the "Peanuts people place"!:rotfl:

I hope everyone on this thread has a great trip this month!:wizard:

I am Geeking Out on laundry here today. We leave for the cross country road trip Wednesday at dinner time. It’s hard to believe that next week at this time I will be crossing into California. God willing, of course. It’s hard to believe that “someday” thing that I wanted to do with my family is this close to becoming a reality.

I am Geeking Out on laundry here today. We leave for the cross country road trip Wednesday at dinner time. It’s hard to believe that next week at this time I will be crossing into California. God willing, of course. It’s hard to believe that “someday” thing that I wanted to do with my family is this close to becoming a reality.
LOL I did one cross country road trip with kids when they were 12-17 and it was a blast. 30 days pulling a trailer and staying at RV parks all the way to Boston! Enjoy!

Had to giggle at the geeking out on laundry... I packed kiddo up last weekend, and started pulling out my clothes today, but have been planning my outfits for months now!

We'll be there on June 25th. It's going to be my first time going to Disneyland so any inside tips or things that are MUST dos would be highly appreciated :)

Solomon

Had to giggle at the geeking out on laundry... I packed kiddo up last weekend, and started pulling out my clothes today, but have been planning my outfits for months now!

Are usually have everyone’s clothes planned and coordinated by now. We have just been so busy, and I’m trying to let the older ones plan their own clothes, with parameters.

One is vacuuming the van right now while three work hard to mow the lawn. The youngest two are just getting underfoot. LOL.

I will be inspecting bags tomorrow. :crazy2:

LOL I did one cross country road trip with kids when they were 12-17 and it was a blast. 30 days pulling a trailer and staying at RV parks all the way to Boston! Enjoy!

Did New York to Oregon three years ago. With a two-year-old. Anything seems possible now. LOL.

Had a great day today in DL. There was a No Bag line for security that was nice and quick when we arrived at about 7:40 for an 8am opening. It got crazy busy today by around 11:30. We got a bunch done though. We rested at the hotel and headed back for a 4:40 dinner at Cafe Orleans. Crowds were bad, especially pushing a double stroller around. Now to try and get sleep for our very early MM.

Weather was nice this morning. Got to MM just in time, ride Alice first and my son threw up shortly after. he was able to sleep in the stroller with grandma and the baby while we took our oldest on a few rides. Then we headed back to the hotel. Hopefully we can get my son feeling better. Security lines were nuts at about 9:30.

Bummed about TSMM, but I guess I'm glad we are there the 23 + 24th. I thought picking June 20-24th would be the best dates but good grief!

That being said, a day at Disney is better than a day anywhere else!

14 days!

We have been having a great time. Crowds have grown as the week has gone on. Hoping tomorrow is better without grad night. As a WDW vet I have enjoyed rides that are not at WDW! Matterhorn so much fun. Splash really gets you soaked here where at WDW not so bad, totally surprised at this one! HM so much better here and Space Mountain is better here at DLR. All in all there are pros and cons to each park and each has amazing things for all! Still LOVIN Disney!

Weather was nice this morning. Got to MM just in time, ride Alice first and my son threw up shortly after. he was able to sleep in the stroller with grandma and the baby while we took our oldest on a few rides. Then we headed back to the hotel. Hopefully we can get my son feeling better. Security lines were nuts at about 9:30.
Is your son is feeling better? I know it can be so hard when a kiddo picks up a bug or is not feeling well.
On one of our trips to Disneyland we all picked up the norovirus...yuck!
Hoping all is better and you guys are able to get back to enjoying your vacay!

Is your son is feeling better? I know it can be so hard when a kiddo picks up a bug or is not feeling well.
On one of our trips to Disneyland we all picked up the norovirus...yuck!
Hoping all is better and you guys are able to get back to enjoying your vacay!
He is doing much better! I don’t think he drank enough water. We were telling everyone to drink, but I didn’t follow through with it. Going great now though and staying hydrated.

It seems that they only do the no bag line in the morning. There isn’t one in the afternoon, evening, or night time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter