Jumpin' June Exercise Thread

I would love to join the challenge for this month! It's been about 18 months since I last joined in, and this thread was always great motivation.

My goal is 1100 minutes.

I have
61 minutes walk / run today
16 minutes stretching / yoga today
17 minutes core/obliques yesterday
0 on Sunday

94/1100

Thank you!

Today was short for me 20 minutes of HIIT training and 20 minutes of cleaning... 40 total

130/1400

Today was short for me 20 minutes of HIIT training and 20 minutes of cleaning... 40 total 130/1400

What do you do for hiit training? I use the Turbo Fire DVDs but I have to modify a lot for my back and neck. I wear a heart rate monitor though, and even low impact with no jumping or bending, I end up in "the zone" with every drill!

225/2400

50 minute run (in awful heat and humidity) and 60 minutes of walking (thank goodness for a fitbit to track it). I guess I can't count the hour + I'm going to spend soaking in Epsom salt tonight, huh ;)

40 min walking with son
45 min weight training with cardio
10 min elliptical

225/1800

55/1200

Mostly walking the dog...

Tomorrow (6/4) is National Running Day. We're having a group run and then going bowling after work. :cool1:

180/1000

June 3: 30 min walking; 15 min weights

105/1000

30 minutes on the treadmill today (a rainy national running day is no fun with a kiddo in tow :/ )

316/2400

30 minutes of running and 61 of walking. Happy running day!

Tomorrow is my rest day, so I'll only have my walking numbers.

Good luck to everyone!

120/900 so far

60 minutes at the Gym. 60 minutes more walking and arm and leg exercises.

118/1200

Very slooooow running in the 90 degree temps with too much humidity, and some fun afterwards bowling in the air conditioned bowling alley :)

:banana::cool1::woohoo:

MRS AR - did I miss a post? How was your run in San Diego?

What do you do for hiit training? I use the Turbo Fire DVDs but I have to modify a lot for my back and neck. I wear a heart rate monitor though, and even low impact with no jumping or bending, I end up in "the zone" with every drill!

Sometimes I do group fitness at my gym and the classes are HIIT based. Sometimes when I don't feel like leaving the house I look up HIIT training on pop sugar YouTube. They are all free and have TONS of workouts! Try doing weights for your "low" or "off" drill and doing something low impact like lunges or squats for your "high" drill, just do them faster. Hope that made sense lol! Hope you find a good program!
Is turbo fire a Shawn T program?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter