July Exercise Thread Summer's Here Let's Get Moving

After having to take 2 days off due to my intestenal issues I did 3 miles this morning & 4 miles this evening. So I am at 101.3/125 miles.

Hidy ho all! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Well, let's see...I did 60 minutes on the treadmill last night. I also did another 60 minutes on the treadmill this afternoon. I think I'm over my goal. My new total is 685/660. Woohoo! I am over my goal. Cool! I'm still going to have more to add too. My DH & I are going to workout tonight. I'll catch ya'll later.

Keep up the good! :banana:

You can do it! :yay:

GO! GO! GO! :cheer2:

I did 2 miles this morning and another 4 miles this evening. This brings my total to 108.3/125 miles for July.

7-25 curves 60, walk 45,20
7-26 none
7-27 curves 40
7-28 walk 40
7-29 none
7-30 curves 60

1850/1500

It was very difficult for me to fulfill my July exercise commitment. We took a two week vacation and when we returned home, I broke a few toes :scared: ouchee!

I'm ready to lace up my shoes and get started tomorrow :thumbsup2, a new month and a new commitment!

I made it this month! :banana: :yay: :banana:

1500/1500!

My last batch of min added included swimming, dance class and practice, and walking.

Time to move on to next month! Thanks for the July challenge!

Did 30 minutes elliptical tonight -- final tally 1115/1000 :banana:

Thank you so much for hosting the challenge! I know it is a lot of work to keep up!

Unfortunately, I didn't quite make my goal this month-884/930. I pledge to do better next month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter