July Exercise Thread Summer's Here Let's Get Moving

Only got in 2 miles today....

94.3/125 miles. I am not sure I will reach that goal. I set it high, as a personal challange. What I didnt expect was the obsticals (stomach bugs, work, family, etc) that would get in the way of that challange. I will continue to work towards my goal.

I'm so jealous but also proud of everyone who has already made goal and there is still time left in the month! Today I did 30 mins walking, 10 arms, and 5 abs so for the month I'm now at 725/1000.

Hidy ho all! Well, I put in another 71 minutes between the treadmill and free weights. My new total is 565/660.

Ya'll keep up the good work! :banana:

You can do it! :cheer2:

Everyone have a wonderful weekend! :flower3:

As of this morning I hit my goal! 45 minutes on the elliptical this morning put me at 1700/1700!

Congrats to everyone so far! Great job guys!

We are just back from vacation and I found some time to run at Port Orleans Resort and on Deck 4 of the Disney Wonder. Also did my 12 miles this morning in preparation for my 1/2 marathon which is 2 weeks from tomorrow.
7/21 -- 60 minutes
7/24 -- 45 minutes
7/25 -- 30 minutes
7/28 -- 172 minutes

New total 1055/1000

Saturday, July 28

Thursday and Friday I did nada! Today I got myself in gear and did:

Calisthenics & weights: 45
Speed walking: 30

TOTAL: 1305/1200

I walked 75 minutes today with my DD ~ my July total is now 1035/1200.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter