July BOG FP+

I booked my FP a few days ago and got my email invite the next day. It was about 25 or so days before our arrival.

Got it (finally) prebooked the meals - but it gives no confirmation number - huh??

They aren't using confirmation numbers for this system. In my one experience they just looked up my reservation by last name.

Just curious... What have been the usual cases of people receiving email invites?

Deluxe resort guests?
DVC?
7+ night stay?

Just curious... What have been the usual cases of people receiving email invites?

Deluxe resort guests?
DVC?
7+ night stay?

We stayed at BLT, I'm an Annual Passholder, we stayed 7 nights, and we never got the email. We booked when our date opened up and had no problem (even after changing our time literally in the last 10 minutes.) Andre made a GREAT new FAQ thread if you're interested in more info!

Just curious... What have been the usual cases of people receiving email invites? Deluxe resort guests? DVC? 7+ night stay?

We booked AoA for only 1 night (we're staying for 6 more offsite) and still got the invite. I made the ressie through the link that I found at WDW Prep School. It opened up for the day I needed it about 27 days before. I received the invite email the day after. :)

We booked AoA for only 1 night (we're staying for 6 more offsite) and still got the invite. I made the ressie through the link that I found at WDW Prep School. It opened up for the day I needed it about 27 days before. I received the invite email the day after. :)

What is WDW Prep School?

Deluxe resort guests?
DVC?
7+ night stay?

I never received an email invite. I've had our trip booked since February and we are staying onsite but only for three nights (we leave tomorrow!) DH and I were going to just walk up around lunch time and see if there was anything available but then I started reading about going to the BOG website and getting a FP+ through there. So, yesterday that is what I did and I'm happy to report that I was able to get a FP+ for this Saturday for an arrival time between 10:35-11:05, which fits our day perfectly. I'd give it a try.

What is WDW Prep School?

It's a website where Shannon has a wealth of information about planning a trip to WDW, especially 1st time visitors like me. I'm sure if you Google WDW Prep School it'll pull up the site. ;)

It's a website where Shannon has a wealth of information about planning a trip to WDW, especially 1st time visitors like me. I'm sure if you Google WDW Prep School it'll pull up the site. ;)

Cool! Thanks! It would be interesting to look at as a WDW vet.

Can I make this reservation (or attempt) if I'm staying off-site? I don't see the link to even try in the app and the website asks for a number. Do I have a number if I'm staying off-site?

Can I make this reservation (or attempt) if I'm staying off-site? I don't see the link to even try in the app and the website asks for a number. Do I have a number if I'm staying off-site?

I am pretty sure you can only do this as an on-site guest. Your reservation number gets you in (12 digit #). That being said even I am having issues with my FP and I am a on-site guest. It is a little confusing.

I am dreading all this when my time frame comes up. I haven't even linked our park tickets yet for fear there will be glitches. They have already screwed up a dining reservation that was not showing up on my DE!

I had booked a trip for October but changed the dates to November. Now when I go into the BOG FP+ site, only the old October trip dates show. I'm hoping once those dates pass my November dates will be available to book.

I had booked a trip for October but changed the dates to November. Now when I go into the BOG FP+ site, only the old October trip dates show. I'm hoping once those dates pass my November dates will be available to book.

Set up another person (email in MDE) who is in your party. Link that new MDE acct to your reservation number. Your new dates will be available.

Set up another person (email in MDE) who is in your party. Link that new MDE acct to your reservation number. Your new dates will be available.

I had the same issue. I added my wife's email address then went into the link using her email address, retrieved the reservation and still showing the old dates and not our new dates.

Guess I have to hope at some point I can use our actual dates and not the ones before we get there.

Any other suggestions would be welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks.

I had the same issue. I added my wife's email address then went into the link using her email address, retrieved the reservation and still showing the old dates and not our new dates.

Guess I have to hope at some point I can use our actual dates and not the ones before we get there.

Thanks.
Check out the first page pf the BOG FP FAQ thread on the Disney dining Reservations sub forum up at the top of this page. It should answer your questions.

Denise

Thanks.

Just a thought - is it possible that your wife's email may be in the Disney system somewhere? Stranger things have happened. You might try using an email address that you're positive has never been used with Disney, even if you have to set up a new email address, go to the Disney site and set up an account with the new email, and then link that email to the second reservation. Then try the BoG FP+ site with that new email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter