July BOG FP+

Tried last night at 12:01 to book for Sept 5th since we were 60 days out, which is the timing the the DVC cast member told me I would be able to book the lunch at BOG but no luck.

Was able to get all our regular Fastpass+'s so I will keep trying but sounds like it will be several weeks before Sept will open up. P

Please keep posting when a new date open up for reservations.

Thanks,

Robin

For the record, the BOG FP+ doesn't follow the 60 day out system that the attraction FP+ does. It's a system unto itself, and Disney opens future dates seemingly as they feel like it, with little predictability. It's fairly typical for a CM to give incorrect information about the BOG FP+. They basically don't know anything about it and, rather than admit that, continue to give inaccurate information. If you follow this thread, you'll be aware of when the dates open up for your trip.

So did you all get email invitations to try BoG lunch or just using that page link that has been floating around?

I was under the impression that the only way to get BoG FP was via an email invite.

I'm not sure how many people got email invitations, but a great many, myself included, just went to the website. As long as the dates have opened up for your reservation, you shouldn't have much problem getting a FP+.

Miskey said:
I received an email today inviting me to get a fastpass+ for Be Our Guest lunch. After I log in, it tells me there are no times available for July 30. I received the email less than half and hour ago. Should I just wait and try tomorrow?

Have a try today ! , as for me i'm dying to see if it will open for the 30july today xxx

Hi !! Bog lunch FP+ is open for wednesday 30 july, and plenty of time !!
I have just chosen the 11a.m shift
I have survived the BOG lunch FP waiting !!! :cool1::mickeyjum

Good luck for those who want this day ! :):love:

Have a try today ! , as for me i'm dying to see if it will open for the 30july today xxx

Got mine for the 30th!!:love:

Yeah, pixie dust to all who still need dates. Finally able to book July 30 too.:cool1:

I noticed that July 10th was available as of 7/1 or so, so it looks like they're starting to open up.
As an fyi though, the only time to choose from was 1:30-2:00pm.

Mine is still only showing up to July 9.....:sad:

try refresh, when are you going, it should be open until july 30 now. I had lots of trouble when we went in December. Be sure you have confirmation number only numbers.
sorry for earlier post, I could not cancel it and wanted to see emocons.

Mine is still only showing up to July 9.....

Have you used the BOG system for a previous trip? If yes, logging in now will likely allow you to use the system for the next seven days. Today I also see up through July 9, and can make a BOG FP+ reservation, despite my not having any active WDW reservations at this time. It's because I used the system before in February.

If you have an upcoming July trip, you should try logging into the BOG FP+ site with a different user name, so you can tie it to your active resort reservation.

Have you used the BOG system for a previous trip? If yes, logging in now will likely allow you to use the system for the next seven days. Today I also see up through July 9, and can make a BOG FP+ reservation, despite my not having any active WDW reservations at this time. It's because I used the system before in February.

If you have an upcoming July trip, you should try logging into the BOG FP+ site with a different user name, so you can tie it to your active resort reservation.

We are actually going Aug 1 and yes I have used it before. I am so confused!!:badpc::badpc::badpc:

We are actually going Aug 1 and yes I have used it before. I am so confused!!

So that's what's happening. Your current user name is still tied to your previous reservation...with the result being you can book for the upcoming week. When you're not there.

If you use another Disney user name (a new one, or for someone else in your party) to log in to the BOG site, you should be able to tie it to your upcoming resort reservation number.

I did not use the BOG system for a previous trip, but I logged on an gave it a try for our upcoming trip this July. I've tried a few times in the last few weeks and could not book. I was able to get a lunch fast pass today, but the party members the system showed was from our party from an April 2013 trip, not the party members included in our upcoming trip!
:confused3 :hyper: :badpc: I hope it works!

I did not use the BOG system for a previous trip, but I logged on an gave it a try for our upcoming trip this July. I've tried a few times in the last few weeks and could not book. I was able to get a lunch fast pass today, but the party members the system showed was from our party from an April 2013 trip, not the party members included in our upcoming trip!
:confused3 :hyper: :badpc: I hope it works!

Is it still the same number of people? I know when I booked it didn't let me de-select anyone and forced me to book it for everyone traveling with us this year, however, it did say that party numbers could be adjusted upon arrival.

Is it still the same number of people? I know when I booked it didn't let me de-select anyone and forced me to book it for everyone traveling with us this year, however, it did say that party numbers could be adjusted upon arrival.

No, only the 3 people from our trip last April show up to be selected and we have 5 people on the reservation for our trip this month. I don't see a similar message about party numbers. None of the characters I picked for everyone show up either. :confused3

I can't believe that Disney is still just opening up FP for July. I logged on and tried dates in September and assumed, via the message, that there were just non available. Then of course I came to these boards to find out what's going on and of course found my answer. Now I'm officially joining the waiting game::surfweb:.

However, it is still not clear to me, will I get an invite to book FP if I booked a package through Disney?:confused3

I can't believe that Disney is still just opening up FP for July. I logged on and tried dates in September and assumed, via the message, that there were just non available. Then of course I came to these boards to find out what's going on and of course found my answer. Now I'm officially joining the waiting game::surfweb:.

However, it is still not clear to me, will I get an invite to book FP if I booked a package through Disney?:confused3

May as well join the confused game when you join the waiting game. No one knows the answer to that. The invitation system is just as random as the date the reservations open. I suspect until Disney takes over full control of the system, if they ever do, it will continue to be random in everything

Got it (finally) prebooked the meals - but it gives no confirmation number - huh??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter