• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jonas Thread: We're Skipping Up Main Street And Flying in The KevinMobile!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you've got me sitting here trying to see if it is. xD
They've both got that circle thing and Joe's at the top of the circle says Polo but you can't see Kevin's because it's got a fold there. Joe's picture in the circle looks slightly different. Hmm...

You know you're bored when you study the Jonas Brothers shirts to see if they're the same. xD

lol! i think they may be of the same person, but different shirts.
kinda like when Joe and Nick were wearing the same shoes, but Kevin was wearing boots and i was like "Yea Kevin! Assert your independence!"

lol! i think they may be of the same person, but different shirts.
kinda like when Joe and Nick were wearing the same shoes, but Kevin was wearing boots and i was like "Yea Kevin! Assert your independence!"

Yeah that's probably what it is. xD

It's ok I guess, insanely boring at the moment. xD
What about you?

Same! i'm trying to figure out what i should do to stop being bored. i would go on YouTube, but my mom's watching TV so i dont wanna disturb her.

I liked Kara's idea but I can't remember exactly what it was.
Kara where'd you go? xD

camprock.png
my friend got a poster with this pic on it. we said that Kevin's face says: "What am I doing here and when's the camera going off?" :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter