Jonas Thread: We're Skipping Up Main Street And Flying in The KevinMobile!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah i just burst out laughing at the word 'thrice'
me and my friend were having an email conversation earlier and we were talking in 'shakespeare talk'
it was so awesome haha :rotfl:

:lmao:
I remember the word "Thrice" from a tv show I love. That show was SO funny:lmao:

Bow down to thy Princess. She hath bested thee.:rotfl2:

No I'm not! :rolleyes1

:car:
KevinMobile

BlueGW.gif

JoeCycle

copter.gif

NickCopter

1671.gif

FrankieTrain

I couldn't find one for the BRmousine. xD

Goodnight Jade!

Well, I think that the Joe Jonas thread is absolutely ridiculous. I completely believe what Joe said.. I don't think that he would ever cheat on anyone, he has more respect. And, when people are mad, they will say some things that may not be true to make it seem worse. I am glad that they finally took the initiative(sp?) to tell us about it, I feel better now. And to think that Taylor would say that it was a 27 second phone call after she HUNG UP on him is disgusting.

Well, I think that the Joe Jonas thread is absolutely ridiculous. I completely believe what Joe said.. I don't think that he would ever cheat on anyone, he has more respect. And, when people are mad, they will say some things that may not be true to make it seem worse. I am glad that they finally took the initiative(sp?) to tell us about it, I feel better now. And to think that Taylor would say that it was a 27 second phone call after she HUNG UP on him is disgusting.

I completly agree O Royal One:worship: :worship: :worship:

:rotfl:
I guess I must be a deprived child. xD
How would I know what to order? I'd just be like "Hi, umm, can I have something cold with caramel in it?" xD

Clearly. xD
Ha I dont know thats why I order the same thing everytime thats all I know how to say in 'Starbucks Talk'

WAHHHHHHHHHH I MISSED IT :sad:
i was at my school play....my friend was on crew and an extra so she made us come see it
it was "Our Town"....it was really depressing
like it was sooo good but i cried multiple times
it kind of killed my day a little bit.
hah and then at the end when everybody came out to bow me and my friends were like "JILL! OHH MY GOD IT'S JILL (last name)! JILL YOU ARE MY FAVORITE ACTRESS EVERRRRRRRRRRR!"

anyone remember from the live chat...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDza0w4svqo
(hollister, hollister, come to hollister :rotfl:)

I remember that. :rotfl:

yo, yo
yeah i said it twice got a problem with that?

http://www.oceanup.com/2008/11/nick-jonas-stud-muffin-pajamas.html

He was a little stud muffin back then too! Pajams don't lie.:rotfl2:

Ahh Vintage. xD

Maybe! xD

Today 12:08 AM
by Mandy91 3,666

I strike again. :eek: xD

...so yeah um....*runs away*

::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter