Jonas Thread: We Don't Want A Hippopotamus, We Want Jonas Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
silly boys thinking they could trick us.
ah ha we got you guys !
I hope we dont.
everyone hide in the KevinMobile.! xD

Wonder how long it took them to come up with the name. xD
And then Joe, thinking he could trick me and make me think he said Jonas thread.
I bet it was all part of their plan. xD
Ooo good idea! *hides in KevinMobile*:ssst:

Wonder how long it took them to come up with the name. xD
And then Joe, thinking he could trick me and make me think he said Jonas thread.
I bet it was all part of their plan. xD
Ooo good idea! *hides in KevinMobile*:ssst:

:rotfl:
Oh them boys. they got it all figured out dont they. xD
well their learning how to plan from the best planners around.
xD

:rotfl:
Oh them boys. they got it all figured out dont they. xD
well their learning how to plan from the best planners around.
xD

Hey that's true! :rotfl:
In the midst of their songwriting they probably came up with a name for the new thread.
And of course all their new songs will have plan in them at least once. Maybe we'll get lucky and it will be in one of the titles. xD

Maybe they'll tell us what we should name the new thread in their big announcement on the 12th. xD

That's it!! xD
But what would the big effort be? xD Maybe all of their other fans would have to make a big effort to stay away from flooding this thread. xD

I keep having Jonas dreams<3

Jonas dreams make me sad because I think it's real until I wake up, then I'm sad for like the whole day. xD

That's it!! xD
But what would the big effort be? xD Maybe all of their other fans would have to make a big effort to stay away from flooding this thread. xD

Jonas dreams make me sad because I think it's real until I wake up, then I'm sad for like the whole day. xD

Yay! Thanks Boys! No we just have to wait till tomorrow to find out!

I love having them but I hate waking up from them. It's a love-hate thing. xD

hi everyone
i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!
i know you missed me ;)
and i really dont feel like reading the 8 pages that i missed so yall can just fill me in on anything important haha.
so i went on a retreat with my mom and we had like 3 hours of freetime yesterday, so i made her read the burnin' up book while i educated her in all things jonas :rotfl: it was great.

hi everyone
i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!
i know you missed me ;)
and i really dont feel like reading the 8 pages that i missed so yall can just fill me in on anything important haha.
so i went on a retreat with my mom and we had like 3 hours of freetime yesterday, so i made her read the burnin' up book while i educated her in all things jonas :rotfl: it was great.

I diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!

I think that we've discovered whta the big annoucment is! XD

A crash course in Jonas. Should be mandatory. XD

hi everyone
i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!
i know you missed me ;)

Welcome back Hannah! Yep, we did. xD

Golden Globes tonight! I'm excited, the boys are presenting and my favorite actor and actress are nominated! I'm hoping they both take the win! :hyper:

Welcome back Hannah! Yep, we did. xD

Golden Globes tonight! I'm excited, the boys are presenting and my favorite actor and actress are nominated! I'm hoping they both take the win! :hyper:

Oh no! I'm going to miss it! Wahhhhhhhhhhh :sad:

hi everyone
i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!
i know you missed me ;)

Welcome back Hannah! :teeth:

aww i feel loved :goodvibes haha

i may have to miss the golden globes tonight, i have to do like 3 nights of algebra homework tonight, and i need sleep...i'll probably end up watching anyway though, haha :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter