Not open for further replies.
yes, me too.
what's that?

I am thinking a few things...

1. Tour Dates
2. New CD
3. Rumor clear-up with Kevy.
Don't know though.

Anyway, I went to spend the night at my Jonas friends house last night, and she has the 1st cd, and it was amazing!!! I have never listened to the whole thing.. it was great!

1. Tour Dates
2. New CD
Don't know though.

Anyway, I went to spend the night at my Jonas friends house last night, and she has the 1st cd, and it was amazing!!! I have never listened to the whole thing.. it was great!

oh my gosh I didnt even consider that. :sad:
what if their announcing their engaged.
:sad:
xD

still4.png

It looks like Kevin is leaning slightly to his left so maybe Nick hasn't totally won the height contest :confused3 :rotfl:

Who am I kidding. Nick is still taller lol

It looks like Kevin is leaning slightly to his left so maybe Nick hasn't totally won the height contest :confused3 :rotfl:

hahaha.
xD
aw I always thought Kevin or Joe would forever be tallest.
its going to look weird in pictures.
XD

whooo 3D movie. xD

aw haha.

Oh... okay then.
xD

joseph's so manly holding a purse. xD

aw they look studly.

ah their an interesting group. xD

studs. xD

one of my favorite shots of them.

hahah joes face is priceless. xD

this is on my wall. :D

aw their cool. xD

yeeeeah backstreet boys. :D

whoooooo

Jonas Thread: We Know Your Watching. = A sign to the boys telling them we know they are watching. xD

I dont know.
I'll have to think some more. xD

:rotfl:

:eek:
Jonas + Titanic = My favorite things!

That's good, I like that one! xD

Guys I think it's official...Nick is taller then his brothers. :eek:
Unless his hair is helping him out. xD

Didn't he say on like Jay Leno or one of those shows that he's tallest now? I thought it was funny because Nick was like yeah I'm tallest and Kevin was like yeah I'm the sexy man and Joe was just sitting there. I was like aww Joe. xD

1. Tour Dates
2. New CD
Don't know though.

I thought about that, but in the blog it said it was their first big effort of the year, so it made me doubt that it was anything like that.
I think it'll be something to do with tour, or charity. Some people were saying live chat, but I don't even know if that's possible at this point. xD

Livechat :lmao: ....:surfweb: You could totally see people getting angry because the page wouldn't load and there would be total chaos. And the Jonas Brothers could...dare I say it. RULE THE WORLD Muhahahahahahaahahahahaha

Ok I think I am done with my scary fantasies :upsidedow

Livechat :lmao: ....:surfweb: You could totally see people getting angry because the page wouldn't load and there would be total chaos. And the Jonas Brothers could...dare I say it. RULE THE WORLD Muhahahahahahaahahahahaha

Ok I think I am done with my scary fantasies :upsidedow

I think the internet would probably explode. xD

Hey. :D

oh my gosh. xD
I wonder how tall they all are.

I know me too. :laughing:
I want to know how much taller then me they are. xD

1. Tour Dates
2. New CD
Don't know though.

Yeah, I think it out of that list it could be either the tour dates or maybe who's opening for them? Either way, I'm so excited! :hyper:
I think it could probably be some big charity thing...but I don't know. It seems like whatever it's going to be it's going to be big. xD I'm nervous for some reason lol.

Good point! I didn't notice that. xD

:eek:
Jonas + Titanic = My favorite things!

That's good, I like that one! xD

Didn't he say on like Jay Leno or one of those shows that he's tallest now? I thought it was funny because Nick was like yeah I'm tallest and Kevin was like yeah I'm the sexy man and Joe was just sitting there. I was like aww Joe. xD

I thought about that, but in the blog it said it was their first big effort of the year, so it made me doubt that it was anything like that.
I think it'll be something to do with tour, or charity. Some people were saying live chat, but I don't even know if that's possible at this point. xD

Yeah he did! xD
That's crazy, I remember when Joseph and Kev towered over him. :rotfl:

I know me too. :laughing:
I want to know how much taller then me they are. xD

Yeah, I think it out of that list it could be either the tour dates or maybe who's opening for them? Either way, I'm so excited! :hyper:
I think it could probably be some big charity thing...but I don't know. It seems like whatever it's going to be it's going to be big. xD I'm nervous for some reason lol.

Good point! I didn't notice that. xD

Yeah he did! xD
That's crazy, I remember when Joseph and Kev towered over him. :rotfl:

I'm curious about how tall they are too. Last time I checked I was about 5'5". I always say I don't want to get any taller because I don't want to be taller than them. xD

Yep, like in this picture:
njoev050225_a003.jpg

They are too cute. :rotfl:
Those times are long gone though, Nick went through a major growth spurt it seems. xD

I'm curious about how tall they are too. Last time I checked I was about 5'5". I always say I don't want to get any taller because I don't want to be taller than them. xD

njoev050225_a003.jpg

Those times are long gone though, Nick went through a major growth spurt it seems. xD

they look greasy/sweaty.
no offense boys I love ya.

They do! I assume that a lot of gel was used. :)

I do know one of the groups going on tour... Honor Soceity.. that is the only big thing that they announced at the concert. They did not really give out any good details. :(

njoev050225_a003.jpg

Yeah they have to be taller by now. xD
That's why you never really know by the heights you find online.

Haha they're so cute. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter